Double Doggie Feature?

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Do I need to run from spike successfully, then get the toaster gun and shoot spike to get this goal?

I swear Ive done this, and no dice.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
you have to do it before it times out. you have to run from spike, be awarded the hair dryer from running, then shoot the dog scoop before it times out to get the doggie double feature. it does work.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
launch the ball, hold up both flippers and let the ball pas from left to right one. From the right one you can shoot the alley. After you ran away from Spike hold up both flippers again and let the ball pass from left to right one. You have about 15s to shoot the alley again.
You can't get DD if you alredy have a hair dryer.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I love it when I get goals like that by accident, because if I knew what I had to do beforehand, I probably couldn't do it.

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
I'm not liking this one. You rarely even get a chance to do it unless you shoot the doghouse ramp like there's no tomorrow--and if you get the hair dryer through any other means, you can no longer get the Double Doggie bonus that game.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Ohhh, I see, makes sense now, thanks guys.

For some reason I had it made up in my mind you had to finish both video modes. Thank god thats not the case, level 4 save the girl kicks my ass.

Its a pain in the ass though, because it seems like I always get "collect junk" on my opening skill shot, which seems to always assemble the toaster gun.

Love this table, season 3 hasnt had a clunker yet.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
got it on the second try.

well, more like the 8th if you count restarting every time I "collected junk" on the skill shot.

Season 3 Wizard goals seem easier than the previous seasons.

Thanks again.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
hint. you can change the selected junk by flipping on the left flipper before the plunge.

And Doggie Double Feature is always save the girl at level 1.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I don't know, I completed DD feature at my 4th try and each time after I escaped Spike I got a hair dryer. So maybe it is random but its very likely that hair dryer is "the" junk one will get.
Any way, this goal is very easy, actually wizard golas on Junk Yard are the easiest ones so far.

Last edited:

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
So how do you make it so the hair dryer is the one given out upon finishing Run from Spike? I have yet to receive this one because I always get Collect Junk from the first ball launch and rarely can shoot the alley properly to start Run from Spike immediately.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
every single time the left flipper is flipped the junk changes, plunger or not.

So flip the left flipper at the plunge till the hair dryer is not lit. then once you light the dog scoop flip until the hair dryer is lit when the ball is on the right flipper, or the one before it if you have the ball on the left, then shoot the doghouse.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
This feature is broken! I completed it got the double doggie feature message completed it of course but no did not get the wizard goal. And I have never touched the pro menu ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I got it yesterday on iOS. It did not flash a goal completed message on the screen during the game. But after I quit out I noticed all five wizard goal stars were gold (completed). So I did get credit even though I couldn't tell during the game.

Members online

Members online