iOS: Pure Pinball: FCB Pinball

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
There’s a new table coming out from Legendo, the developers of T-Rex Savage. It’s based on the Barcelona football club. According to their email newsletter, it’ll be released on the App Store on June 10th. Whether this is an in-app purchase inside of Pure Pinball or a separate app, I’m not sure. Hopefully, it’ll be the former.

[home page]
[teaser trailer]

XQSzJY2.png

5vlrALc.png

GtXgd6s.png

M6r3Kpf.png

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I hate that it's a separate app. Really irritates me when this happens. I guess it is a marketing thing.

Last edited:

MonkeyKnuckle

Apr 28, 2014
I hope you're enjoying FCB Pinball! If you have any feedback then let me know.

We have lots of plans for future tables which will be in-app purchases from within the Pure Pinball app.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I just played my first game MonkeyKnuckle and I like the feel of this table way better than T-Rex! I scored 18,532,100 and really enjoy the music and I like the larger flippers and play field. Some pretty great scores already on the iOS Game Center leaderboard.

MonkeyKnuckle

Apr 28, 2014
I just played my first game MonkeyKnuckle and I like the feel of this table way better than T-Rex! I scored 18,532,100 and really enjoy the music and I like the larger flippers and play field. Some pretty great scores already on the iOS Game Center leaderboard.

Glad to hear it! :)

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I've rated and submitted an App Store review. Nice table. My fave bit is the football kicking sound effects for the slingshots and bumpers. That yellow loop on the left is a tough one. Nice, solid effort, thanks!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's not bad, but I don't like it as much as T-Rex.
The ramps look so generic and ugly. I know they want the team colors, but how about transparent blue and transparent red? Also the ball looks like an old musket ball. I want a shiny chrome look to the pinball (T-Rex needs it too). The inserts need more contrast between lit and unlit. I can tell the difference when I really look at them, but during gameplay it should be more obvious.
But it's still fun to play and I'm sure they will make improvements, like they did with their Rex pin.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I just got this table. I'm a big fan of T-Rex and what I've seen of their (hopefully next) WW2 table looks pretty cool, so I picked up FCB. If nothing else it's got Messi on the playfield. I was very underwhelmed with the physics, especially compared to T-rex which i think are really good.The flippers are very weak which sorta sucks when you're theme is kicking. All that being said, I actually enjoy playing the game in landscape mode on my phone more than i do on my iPad.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts