460M...and crash

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I was just on a looong run of Junk Yard and was up to 460M when I had to pause the game. Came back and the screen was all black (a crash I had never seen before).

Soooo annoying. I should've just let the game end instead, I was getting seriously tired of it by then anyway. Lesson learned though, don't ever tamper with the game in any way if you are on a long run!

It's sad though that the game is so incredibly unstable and the longer you play, the more likely you are to experience a crash (just out of strict probabilities) and the more frustrating the crash will be when it occurs.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
All mobile devices are notorious for problems with TPA when going into power saving or sleep modes or sometimes even just switching apps.

Play on a desktop PC if you want rock solid reliability for long games. I've left games paused for up to four days at a time with no issues.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
All mobile devices are notorious for problems with TPA when going into power saving or sleep modes or sometimes even just switching apps.

Play on a desktop PC if you want rock solid reliability for long games. I've left games paused for up to four days at a time with no issues.

Yeah the PC version is really stable now. I haven't had it crash once since they fixed the leaderboards. I'm still too nervous to leave it running when I'm not playing, but I could definitely see doing that at some point when going for longer games.

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Also had a crash this morning when far in HS territory (~150 M). First I had a camera lock at the playfield and the plunger didn't work. I decided for a screenshot and then it went into standby and crashed. Next time I will try to wait longer ... but that may not help. It could be a bug because I didn't have problems like this so far and I played 2000+ games. Similar issues however on RBION, SS and MM with stuck balls.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.