BlahCade Podcast #9 - Ambiance

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I really like the idea of just the ambient sounds of a pinball arcade going when the app is launched. Not only is it absolutely appropriate, it scratches my nostalgia bone big time. And who doesn't like having their bone scratched? AmIrite?!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I really like the idea of just the ambient sounds of a pinball arcade going when the app is launched. Not only is it absolutely appropriate, it scratches my nostalgia bone big time. And who doesn't like having their bone scratched? AmIrite?!

You are correct,sir!

BTW - great podcast guys! While I don't mind the occasional Slurpee - here in RI it's all about frozen lemonade. Specifically Del's Frozen Lemonade - which sets the standard for frozen goodness around here.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
You are correct,sir!

BTW - great podcast guys! While I don't mind the occasional Slurpee - here in RI it's all about frozen lemonade. Specifically Del's Frozen Lemonade - which sets the standard for frozen goodness around here.

Frozen lemonade is indeed yummy. And wouldn't ya know it, but 7-11 has lemonade Slurpees right now! I know, not the same thing.

Back in my youth, I worked at a water park in food service. Now and then I'd have to work the picnics, and we'd serve up frozen lemonade. We'd just dump this giant bag into a refrigerated tray and start scooping it up into cups. It would take the deer flies (they look like bees but aren't) about 10 minutes to discover this, and then you'd spend the rest of your time swatting them away with your arms that are sticky from lemonade. Good times.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.