Bug Table loses track of ball after tilting, while draining

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Device/OS: PC and Android

Bug Description: Table will often sit there "searching for pinballs" if you tilt as the ball drains from an outlane.

Steps To Reproduce: Nudge enough to tilt as the ball drains from an outlane.

Frequency: 50%+

Additional Comments: This bug has been mentioned by a few people and is easy to reproduce. Also, I'm not sure if this is related but once I noticed that if I continued to nudge, the ball would appear to stick to the table and slowly roll back UP towards the outlane.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Device/OS: PC and Android

Bug Description: Table will often sit there "searching for pinballs" if you tilt as the ball drains from an outlane.

Steps To Reproduce: Nudge enough to tilt as the ball drains from an outlane.

Frequency: 50%+

Additional Comments: This bug has been mentioned by a few people and is easy to reproduce. Also, I'm not sure if this is related but once I noticed that if I continued to nudge, the ball would appear to stick to the table and slowly roll back UP towards the outlane.

Unfortunately this isn't fixable. We just tried it out on the real table and its a bug in the real table as well. Seems to be a bug in the ROM.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Tried the pro menu and got the game bugging out suggesting I try diag menu when trying to start a new game.

Why is it impossible to create new roms without bugs?

Members online

Members online