PAPA gives Farsight a shout out

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I have played 2 funhouse games in real life that allow trapping the ball like that out of a kickout.

One of them the aiming is JUST like TPAs, except for the following 3 differences

1) shooting the mirror after the right right inlane is easier in real life
2) shooting hidden hallway after ramp is easier
3) shooting trapdoor after hidden hallway is easier.

This PAPA-tized funhouse was very difficult, because the steep slope messed with the mirror, hidden hallway, and Rudy shots.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
When it comes to that kickout, half the time, I just let it dead pass to the left flipper, where I either bank off of the Superdog standups and back into the wind tunnel, repeating that ad nauseum when I have that mode going, or I shoot for the hidden hallway when it's lit for an extra ball or a lock. Interesting how even that iteration of FH does that consistently.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
in real life, i prefer to trap and shoot the left ramp if it lets me because i find hidden hallway easier after the ramp. Then i whack Rudy to relight the mirror and it usually comes back to right flipper.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
When it comes to that kickout, half the time, I just let it dead pass to the left flipper, where I either bank off of the Superdog standups and back into the wind tunnel, repeating that ad nauseum when I have that mode going, or I shoot for the hidden hallway when it's lit for an extra ball or a lock. Interesting how even that iteration of FH does that consistently.

I always do exactly that if not my shots usually end up in the saucer.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
I own a Funhouse (a really nice one, too). On mine, the kickout can be trapped almost every time on the right flipper, but it usually doesn't have enough juice to dead pass to the left flipper.

Members online

Members online