Transfer tables from Xbox 360 to Xbox One?

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
They didn't allow it on PlayStation. PlayStation have been very aggressive in pushing devs to make games Cross-Buy compatible especially for DLC (like TPA). So if it wasn't available there, I highly doubt it would be available on Xbox (who were dragged kicking and screaming into license transfer by Zen and their fans)

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
From Facebook:
Xbox One: "they (Microsoft) just released a new SDK that we're adjusting for, when that's done we're hoping it won't be too much longer."
Xbox 360: "The 360 is coming along nicely..."
And they aiming for a "summer release", so if that holds it will be during August...

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
They didn't allow it on PlayStation. PlayStation have been very aggressive in pushing devs to make games Cross-Buy compatible especially for DLC (like TPA). So if it wasn't available there, I highly doubt it would be available on Xbox (who were dragged kicking and screaming into license transfer by Zen and their fans)

Exactly. While I think it would be nice - since it didn't happen on Sony's end - it probably won't happen on the Xbox. Which doesn't bother me as much - because of all the TPA mega delays on the 360. I thought there was talk of some sort of discount for the Xbox ppl when they do finally release - but I'm not sure if I'm rembering correctly...

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Seems we'll have to wait for newsletter #30 for the news, which would appear to be next Friday. This Friday will probably be the twitch feed for Diner.

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
From Facebook:
Xbox One: "they (Microsoft) just released a new SDK that we're adjusting for, when that's done we're hoping it won't be too much longer."
Xbox 360: "The 360 is coming along nicely..."
And they aiming for a "summer release", so if that holds it will be during August...
That summer release thing was out the window long ago. We're looking at fall.

The new Xbox One SDK likely delayed it.

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
Mike Reitmeyer (FarSight employee) believed on July 11 that a summer release was still possible for Xbox 360. We'll see...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.