PC - Bug Special/Extra balls not being awarded?

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
I've been having some crazy BH games, lately. However, I came across the strangest issue. The left loop up to the rollovers would have all three things lit to be collected, and the hole that feeds to the upper left flipper is lit for an Extra Ball. I shoot the upper loop, and collect the special. However, the Extra Ball remains lit. I shoot that, as well as the captive hole, but the lights don't turn off, and I'm not awarded an extra ball. And one more thing. I manage to complete BLACK and HOLE in order, and go ahead to clear the bank in the lower playfield. No Special, which means the last Wizard Goal I need isn't collected. Can this be brought to someone's attention?

dwarvenpanzer9

Feb 20, 2014
This just happened to me, except for that when I completed the BLACK and HOLE sections, it didn't even lite the special for me to hit, even though both G-Force Accelerators were lit and I had triple scoring down in the Lower Level.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You can only earn 1 extra ball per ball in play. Since Specials award EBs, and Special takes precedence over EB on the top lane rollover, you'll never be able to collect that EB unless you don't light the Special.

If EB is lit at the left lock hole, you'll never be able to collect it if you've already collected another Special or EB.

To collect the lower level Special, just don't pick up any other Special or EB before completing the target bank.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.