Deleting and Restoring Question

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
If I need to make room and delete some tables I rarely use can I restore them later without paying again? What if I reset or replace my Kindle Fire? Or upgrade to Kindle Fire HD?

I have already had to reset my Kindle twice in two years and didn't want to invest more in the game if it will all be lost.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I don't have a kindle but if they work the same way than an usual android device it should be fine.
But you have to use the same account you used for buying the tables.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Anything you purchase in the App Store will be remembered. Same thing goes for if you change devices. As long as you are using the same login and password, you should be fine.

But if I was you, I'd find some other apps to delete that are large and not used. The individual tables barely take up any space

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Can you delete tables on the PS3 from the menu? Just an OCD thing. I want Dr. Dude and LCA out of there.

Honestly I think the UI could be revamped in general - and that music before you get to the tables also gets on my nerves, but I like the table music in the list so I don't want to turn off that one option.

Members online

Members online