Harley Davidson: Tips and Strategies

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
Use the plunge button, that's what they mean.

I just played for a bit. I was hoping spacebar would make it work (though I'm sure I would have figured that out on my own by now). No matter what video angle in which I'm viewing the table, you can't see the launch button I also noticed in the option that there's an option for a button placement, but I've moved the option around and I still don't see a difference. Thanks for the help, buy the way. This is the table that got me hooked (college cafeteria, yo!)

Ronwell_Pudding

Apr 7, 2014
It's really a shame to think of all the great tables that were passed over for this total POS. Cheesy, uninspired Stern junk. Same old story. Pathetic.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Update to the strategy thread: I changed the way I play this table and I upped my best from around 1.2B to 1.6B. Doesn't seem much maybe but at the moment it's the #10 score on the leaderboards and with 6 max balls on the table, you will not see scores from going "infinite". The changed I made is that I completely focused on video mode, and only played MB when I was close to one. Although I collected some patches from lit cities, I also let them time-out when convenient. When you go solely for video mode, you'll probably collect the 3 possible EB's from there, before you get to 120M. This gives you 35M extra when you reach 120M and I believe the 3 extra balls that you theoretically can get from cities 4,8 en 14 could also give 35M instead, have to still check that though.

The trick to up my best score was to stay clear from the bumper area in single ball play as much as possible because that gave the highest chance of a drain. So instead of choosing "next city lit" which I advocated above, I went for 10M which feeds the ball to the Stoplight, which returns the ball safely to the right flipper. Also, when "inadvertently" feeding the bike for Harley MB, a new ball is fed to the through and auto-plunged (to the bumper area). With a timely right nudge (just when the ball leaves the through), you can get a ricochet just above the stoplight, also feeding the ball there which gives it safely back to the right flipper. It's not easy but doable. Just keep that nudge ready when you do go into the bumper area, that right outlane can be very hungy. Another thing I learned to do is just give a short flip with the right flipper when it's fed from the Stoplight ramp, when timed correctly (just when it comes fully at the flipper on the right side) it goes straight up and is from there controlable, for example with a dead pass to the left flipper or just a cradle with the right. The standup targets that light video mode are also not that hard to hit safely when you get your aim straight. The left most two are best hit from the right flipper, rolling or cradled. A "sloppy" shot to the bike from there can often light both of them at once, but it also can give back a wild ball. The right most two targets are best hit from the left flipper. There you can also get control by deadpassing. Safe shots to aim for when things get wild are the Stoplight and Mystery Rider (and from there a shot to the Stoplight after deadpassing from the right to the left inlane). Still haven't stacked Red Light MB with Milwaukee MB, but with my focus not on Cities anymore, I even didn't reach Milwaukee anyway in my 1.6B game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.