Bram Stokers Dracula Table

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Yes (pm1109) coffin lights up perfectly you see Dracula with clear visuals in casket when camera is in upper playfield starting "Coffin Multi-ball" and both blue lights on right and left light up. Only issues are auto plunging in multiple areas during gameplay and ball making annoying clicking sounds.
Loving this insanely tough table!

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
One of the toughest if not the toughest table in TPA
I hope Phantom Of The Opera is easier than this lol

Best score is around 200 million

Anyways good to have a hard table in TPA.
Many of them are pretty easy

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I know nothing about the POTO table it was not at "The Texas Pinball Festival" this year.
I hope it's funn and like you said not too hard.
I put in insane freakin hours to finally have that one great game. I experienced a lot of cool jackpots in that one killer game out of (12 hours) of gameplay.
Ridiculous and addictive.

So pm you have not seen the coffin illuminate Dracula yet? It also lights up when you activate Mist Multiball.

Last edited:

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Fantastic Table, cant stop playing it. At first I outright hated it cuz it was so damn mean, but the dopey sound bites remind me of Bella Lugosi from Ed Wood, and the shots are satisfying once you get them down. The allure of mist multi is real.

I seem to have hit a hard ceiling though.
Qvbz2KO.jpg

MY NAME IZ.. DRACOOYA

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
About the voice output on this table. Does anybody know, what is said when the ball enters the Asylum? I have seen a list of quotes of this table in this forum, which was probably from here: http://pinball.org/rules/dracula.html

But this one wasn't included. There are only 2 quotes for Asylum in Multiball.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
About the voice output on this table. Does anybody know, what is said when the ball enters the Asylum? I have seen a list of quotes of this table in this forum, which was probably from here: http://pinball.org/rules/dracula.html

But this one wasn't included. There are only 2 quotes for Asylum in Multiball.

During normal play:

"Master, you promised me eternal life!" (thrown to jail bars, sometimes cutting this quote off)

During Multiball, yes, there are two quotes.

"Lives...I need lives for the master!"
"Would you care for an hors d'oeuvres, Dr. Seward?"

Paul Petrissans

Jan 4, 2013
Was working on Mist multiball and lost one ball, then the other ball started the Mist hovering action, only going the other way! The table read that as a lost ball, quickly launched another and I had 2 balls in play without the table recognizing multiball. Fortunately the next drain didn't register as a drain, but it was kind of a shame because I finally cracked 2 Billion in that game. Who knows what I would have got without losing a ball in that manner?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
[BRAG]After some tedious and frustrating games I finally made the last two WG's (Special and 300M jackpot) and made a 7.5B score! How far up does that go in the high score list? I can't see leaderboards on my iPad1 (crashes every time).

That Special-WG was really a wizard goal. Just getting those 15 altars was tricky enough but then managing to get the ball in the right outlane, while having it lit and at the same time not accidently getting the extra ball on the left outlane (especially during multiball). Phew![/BRAG]

Really love the game (love the movie as well)!

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
That's a great score Storm Chaser! 7.5B gives you the 23rd place on the leaderboards. I'm currently at 87th place with 4.04B. I'm getting quite good at triggering the 2x-3x Multiball Multiplier, but haven't been able to keep it going for a long time. I'm also not as sharp in combining/postponing other things, like timing Bats/Rats to go with multi multiball. So it was quite a lot of work to get to 4.04B. Funny thing is that although the table can be quite uneven in scoring, giving explosions of points with big jackpots, my overall progression in scoring is fairly even, every time going up a few hundred million. Nolan a couple of posts above does seem to mention the same thing. So I'm digging my way up patiently..... :) I already read that people who crossed the 10B had rollover problems though, their score didn't register the correct HOF points.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Rollover issues only occur when a score is bumped to something other than a "0" in the billions column. The prime example is massive Super Jackpots on CftBL. On Dracula, the biggest jackpot is, I believe, 6 x 99,999,990, which is just shy of 600M. Never any chance of hitting a rollover bug with that. If you're at 9,999,999,990 and score that jackpot, you'll roll to just under 10,600,000,000, and carry merrily on your way.*

* I've only ever rolled over from <10B to 10B+. I'm yet to go from 19B to 20B or anything bigger. I think there are.. 3 players with scores of 20B+ so far? and only one player with 30B+. So not much experience world-wide of that kind of thing.

[Edit] Just posted 21B. No rollover issues still....

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Having a hard time finding the end of ball bonus multiplier indicator. Where is it? I never know what my multiplier is!

It's carried forward from ball to ball and can get to 10x. Try the status display. The easiest way to check is to complete the rollovers! If you get the 5M, then it's maxed at 10x. Otherwise you'll get the animation showing you.

Overall the bonus multiplier doesn't add up to much. It doesn't multiply Bats or Rats (which is good!), only the teensy "regular" bonus which I've never seen get to more than 1M.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Rollover issues only occur when a score is bumped to something other than a "0" in the billions column. The prime example is massive Super Jackpots on CftBL. On Dracula, the biggest jackpot is, I believe, 6 x 99,999,990, which is just shy of 600M. Never any chance of hitting a rollover bug with that. If you're at 9,999,999,990 and score that jackpot, you'll roll to just under 10,600,000,000, and carry merrily on your way.*

* I've only ever rolled over from <10B to 10B+. I'm yet to go from 19B to 20B or anything bigger. I think there are.. 3 players with scores of 20B+ so far? and only one player with 30B+. So not much experience world-wide of that kind of thing.

[Edit] Just posted 21B. No rollover issues still....

The issue on iOS is not so much that it won't take the correct score (although I once had a 187M game on Victory whcih showed up as a 87M score in the local and TPA leaderboards), but that the corresponding Hall of Fame points won't get awarded properly. This happened to me with TOM: I got a score of 16B and still haven't passed 750 HOF points. Toolinit has posted a thread in which he encountered this behaviour on multiple machines (on the basis of some ridiculous scoring I might add :) )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.