Finding local tables to play on

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
I got addicted to pinball when I went to college and they put one in the student center (Harley). I was hooked hard after that and I started going to the arcade near me. It had been there for years but I was never as arcade person. They always had someone on staff that could fix their tables immediately if something went wrong and always had 4 at a time, occasionally getting a new one in to replace one of them (the Simpson's table never got the axe, of course). That arcade shut down a few years ago and I can't even find a place that has a single broken down table.

My question here, is if there's an app or website that will tell you based on your zip code or current location, where you can find a pinball game to play.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
There are 7 (or 8 - one of them is not really a pinball but it's listed) tables in my area, of which only 3 (or 4) were not already known to me.

One of them isn't there any more, and two (or three) are in an arcade that is closed during fall/winter and anyway are in such poor condition, it's not worth it.

At least one of them is a TSPP, if it's still around, I may make a trip to check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts