The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
The reason I ask is because there is this guy from IA who does similar things on a college football site.

Similar MO.

Out of the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people on the internet, there's probably more than just one troll out there.

Just sayin'.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, but I have recently backed the kickstarter at the $15 level. I have been playing in the kickstarter tournament on Android that is running. But the tournament is not showing up in steam. Any help would be appreciated.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, but I have recently backed the kickstarter at the $15 level. I have been playing in the kickstarter tournament on Android that is running. But the tournament is not showing up in steam. Any help would be appreciated.

Tournaments are not functional for PC at this time.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
One good thing for me with the news of TAF kickstarter. I have not been playing much TPA over the last couple of months but with all the activity that Is happening now I'm back playing again. Even my Android phone has had a TAF makeover (wall paper, cousin IT message tone) ;)

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
If he's not backing any project, than how was he able to post? (You have to donate in order to post, correct?)

There is a "MOO" on the iOS Gamecenter HOF list with about 30.000 points. Is that the same guy? Then he sure is playing the product he seems to be raising hell over a lot!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
There is a "MOO" on the iOS Gamecenter HOF list with about 30.000 points. Is that the same guy? Then he sure is playing the product he seems to be raising hell over a lot!

With what you've read about "MOO", you really think that score's legitimate?

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012

Yep pretty sure he's the same guy. He was in a few tournaments a while back posting fake scores until farsight kicked him out.
According to what he said on the Farsight Facebook page he was trying to prove that everybody else was cheating by proving it possible.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
I'd like to see Farsight add a new backer level. $150 to include everything previously offered plus the Gold/Pro version of the table for every platform they intend to develop the table for.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
I'd like to see Farsight add a new backer level. $150 to include everything previously offered plus the Gold/Pro version of the table for every platform they intend to develop the table for.

Why not just pay the 100$ and then buy any other paltform versions as needed? That's gotta be cheaper than 50$.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Why not just pay the 100$ and then buy any other paltform versions as needed? That's gotta be cheaper than 50$.

If I was worried about getting the best value for the table I wouldn't bother donating at all. I'd wait until it goes on sale or just buy it when it's released. I want the same deal I got with ST: TNG...though for $50 more to help out.

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 i'll save on some tables that so far this year i haven't wanted too much - i'll get 'em someday! but for now, hmmm... i'lllll slip a twenty or five to this ks... ;0

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
If I was worried about getting the best value for the table I wouldn't bother donating at all. I'd wait until it goes on sale or just buy it when it's released. I want the same deal I got with ST: TNG...though for $50 more to help out.

You can always pay more at any given tier. Ex: select the 100$ tier, and then opt to pay $150.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
You can always pay more at any given tier. Ex: select the 100$ tier, and then opt to pay $150.

The point in the first place is to add more tiers to give people an incentive to bump up their current amount or entice someone who hasn't already donated. :cool: Also I was really happy with what I got with ST: TNG at $100, but they aren't offering as much at that level this time. It totally makes sense for them to offer a new tier for this.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts