Version 1.30.12
- Fixed Cirqus hud toggle
- Fixed plunger to work with analog stick
- Fixed mist multiball bug which ended turn

Version 1.30.11
- Removed "Love Never Dies" hud

Version 1.30.10
- Instruction fixes on Ripleys and Lights Camera Action
- Fixed plunger problems on some skill shots.
- Fixed initial entry for Harley
- Added Dracula

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Question: Playing with the 360 Pad, I need to press the right stick now on all tables which use a button to kick off the ball. Is that new? I think on AFM I always pulled the right stick downwards as with any other table.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Is it just me or are the flippers miles apart on BSD??

I think that's on purpose. BSD uses the lightning flipper setup by factory default, which is shorter than normal sized. I think Fish Tales is the only other table currently in TPA that has the same short style flippers.

e: Now that I think about it maybe Creature does too. I can't remember for sure.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I think that's on purpose. BSD uses the lightning flipper setup by factory default, which is shorter than normal sized. I think Fish Tales is the only other table currently in TPA that has the same short style flippers.

e: Now that I think about it maybe Creature does too. I can't remember for sure.

Ah, the BSD table i used to play had standard flippers. Fantastic recreation of a great table.....bring on the news letter

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm having a real hard time activating "rats" because of this-something (and one of the few things LOL) I could easily do on the real table.

On another topic, the ever-present "initials bug" that has plagued other tables is here too. Had to force quit TPA through program manager and restart the program.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I had a minor issue starting a new game where the ball was missing. I just quit from the start menu, backed out to the table selection screen, then re-entered the BSD table again and all was fixed. I love the flow of Drac and understand why it is rated so highly.

crazywolf

Jul 9, 2013
I think i have problems with the ball / flipper physics on Dracula. When i shoot the ball, the direction is too far left / right on the richt / left flipper. It looks different to the android version. From the position where i hit the ramp on android, on the pc version the ball goes very far to the left.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Very cool, love the table art and music. Cool simplistic layout, great flow, and fine gadgets.
And great work from FS, looks superb.
Only thing to complain is for cabinet / portrait mode on pc:
- some heavy zfighting on the top right orange decal with the shadow of a woman and on the left red decal of the right ramp.
- the cam view is a bit subpar, as the dmd obscures the coffin an the top of the playfield.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
I have a bug, that was in the Android beta ,too. The table doesn't recognize that I have one more Ball on the table, after the multiball ended.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Ive noticed that the decal inserts just above the flippers, when they are lit they become over saturated and you cannot read the decals........

6wSSAMg.jpg

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
My frame rate drops big time after a castle lock. I'm getting between 49 and 50 fps. Going to test it later on because I think it only happens in portrait mode.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
I just had something that is very annoying on BSD, activated Mist Multiball, the ball I shot to hit the Mist ball went up and activated the video mode causing the Mist Multiball to start while flippers got frozen. Only had this once so far, other issue I had and is mentioned in the BSD thread is that Multiball is activated and a ball drains causing game to think it ended while it didn't.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Working fine now set my settings to default, but keep my ball reflection high I can't live with that setting any other way.

iamoneagain

Oct 4, 2012
I just had something that is very annoying on BSD, activated Mist Multiball, the ball I shot to hit the Mist ball went up and activated the video mode causing the Mist Multiball to start while flippers got frozen. Only had this once so far, other issue I had and is mentioned in the BSD thread is that Multiball is activated and a ball drains causing game to think it ended while it didn't.

I had the Mist Multiball issue happen too. Couldn't figure what happened at first. Playfield got dark and one ball drained since flippers stopped working. Then I noticed the video mode too late and got attacked by a werewolf. When video mode stopped, I was able to play again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts