• South Park

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Lord of the Rings

Votes: 47 36.4%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Star Wars (Data East)

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Star Trek 25th Anniversary (Data East)

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Doctor Who

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • KISS

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Super Mario Bros

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Jurassic Park

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Sopranos

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
What high end license should Farsight go after post Addams Family? To make it fun you can pick two choices.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I really think Simpsons followed by Lord of The Rings are the most likely. But I voted for Family Guy and Indy just cause I was feeling that way today.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I really think Simpsons followed by Lord of The Rings are the most likely. But I voted for Family Guy and Indy just cause I was feeling that way today.

Agreed, I think Simpsons is a no brainer, especially if we can get the original table as a stretch goal. Would be curious if they'd do the same with the Williams and Stern Indiana Jones tables or if the licenses would preclude that. Also I'm curious if Jersey Jack releasing a Hobbit table would hold up LOTR happening in Pinball Arcade.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I dislike or am indifferent to a good portion of the tables on here but Simpsons , dr who, family guy, and lord of the rings make for a difficult choice.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I wouldn't donate a single quarter for those tables.
(Well, maybe 10$ for The Simpsons...)

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I voted The Simpson's Pinball Party and Family Guy, since both cartoon are going to be in a couple episodes together. I love Family Guy a lot more, but I don't think it will happen until S.A.M. Emulation happens unfortunatly. I love Stewie Pinball, and Fart Multi-ball. The other tables I would love to see are Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings, and South Park. So my guess is The Simpson's Pinball Party will be the next liscense they'll go after once The Addam's Family gets done.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I'm not sure why Super Mario Bros or Dr. WHO were included, as those will NEVER happen? (Farsight have pretty much said as much.) They've also said that KISS is not going to happen, as it's not worth doing.

As for my choices, I picked TSPP and Indiana Jones. The rest don't hold a candle to either of those tables.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Agreed, I think Simpsons is a no brainer, especially if we can get the original table as a stretch goal.

You do realize that not only would it eat up a secondary table choice for that season, but they would have to buy the original table AND pay a whole new licensing fee for it as well. I highly doubt they would add the original Simpsons as a stretch goal, as they won't even add Sorcerer as a "12 Days of Christmas" gift or add it to any stretch goal.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Simpsons and Indiana Jones. I'd hate to see this machine out of the bowling alley when I come back to bowling in November; the video was pretty much my last game :(

But it was also my best game :)

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I'm not sure why Super Mario Bros or Dr. WHO were included, as those will NEVER happen? (Farsight have pretty much said as much.) They've also said that KISS is not going to happen, as it's not worth doing.

I picked tables I thought could support their own Kickstarter. I know Farsight has been negative on KISS and Dr. Who. But the poll is picking tables we'd want that i thought have a big enough fanbase.

Personally i'm with you, I could care less about Mario. i just figured it has enough of a following to include. I actually think Doctor Who would be doable if Farsight could get aligned with all the Doctor Who fans out there. the show has a rabid following and it's popularity is sky high right now. i think there's enough support for the table. it actually might introduce more people to the pinball arcade that aren't fans of it now. As far as KISS goes... If you're a KISS fan, it's a pretty historic and awesome nostalgia table, which i thought was what the Pinball Arcade was supposed to be about. For instance, I hate the Black Knight. That doesn't mean I don't respect that people love that table and think it's brilliant. To each his own.

You do realize that not only would it eat up a secondary table choice for that season, but they would have to buy the original table AND pay a whole new licensing fee for it as well. I highly doubt they would add the original Simpsons as a stretch goal, as they won't even add Sorcerer as a "12 Days of Christmas" gift or add it to any stretch goal.

if you're going to go through the trouble of getting clearance for Pinball Party you might as well do the original also with the Kickstarter as a stretch goal. There's nothing saying they have to come out in the same season. they could do a window of exclusivity like with TAF Gold. Don't worry Dokken, we're just talking on a message board, no one's making command decisions here. :cool:

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
as they won't even add Sorcerer as a "12 Days of Christmas" gift or add it to any stretch goal.

Btw - Do we know why they won't do Sorcerer? just played it again at Pinball Wizard. such a great table. I saw on another thread, a poster wishing Farsight could take a month off to fix table bugs on previous releases. perhaps they could do Sorcerer that month, as it would be less work and it's a table people seem to want.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I picked tables I thought could support their own Kickstarter. I know Farsight has been negative on KISS and Dr. Who. But the poll is picking tables we'd want that i thought have a big enough fanbase.

Personally i'm with you, I could care less about Mario. i just figured it has enough of a following to include. I actually think Doctor Who would be doable if Farsight could get aligned with all the Doctor Who fans out there. the show has a rabid following and it's popularity is sky high right now. i think there's enough support for the table. it actually might introduce more people to the pinball arcade that aren't fans of it now. As far as KISS goes... If you're a KISS fan, it's a pretty historic and awesome nostalgia table, which i thought was what the Pinball Arcade was supposed to be about. For instance, I hate the Black Knight. That doesn't mean I don't respect that people love that table and think it's brilliant. To each his own.

if you're going to go through the trouble of getting clearance for Pinball Party you might as well do the original also with the Kickstarter as a stretch goal. There's nothing saying they have to come out in the same season. they could do a window of exclusivity like with TAF Gold. Don't worry Dokken, we're just talking on a message board, no one's making command decisions here. :cool:

I wasn't trying to give you hell, I just didn't see why you'd waste some of those choices on a poll, if those choices will never happen. lol

Personally, I'd love "Super Mario Bros", it's a fun table. Hell, "Dr. Who" is one of my most wanted tables, but the last comment Farsight made, was something like "It would take the total cost of ALL of our previous KS tables, x2, to get that table." lol So, with that said, I kinda doubt we'll ever get "Dr. Who". The same for "Super Mario Bros", unless Nintendo actually wakes up one day and decides to use their brain.

As for "KISS", again, we agree. I'm a big fan, and would love the table, but Farsight has already said it's not going to happen because it's not worth the effort or costs.

I still stand on my "Simpsons" comment as well. To me, that table is not worth putting into TPA. It's actually pretty bad. It reminds me of "Robocop" or "TMNT", great licenses, but sub far, unworthy games of putting into TPA.

Sorry for raining on your parade. :(

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Btw - Do we know why they won't do Sorcerer? just played it again at Pinball Wizard. such a great table. I saw on another thread, a poster wishing Farsight could take a month off to fix table bugs on previous releases. perhaps they could do Sorcerer that month, as it would be less work and it's a table people seem to want.

I remember someone asking about this, and some of the reasons were A.) They don't own the actual table, so they'd have to buy it, and B.) They have a million other things going on, as well as it's already been previously released, so they're not really focused on it.

Personally, I'd love to see it. I've been begging them to throw it out to us as a gift in the "12 Days of Christmas" thing they do every year. All we can do is keep asking, as it's highly requested.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I wasn't trying to give you hell, I just didn't see why you'd waste some of those choices on a poll, if those choices will never happen. lol

I still stand on my "Simpsons" comment as well. To me, that table is not worth putting into TPA. It's actually pretty bad. It reminds me of "Robocop" or "TMNT", great licenses, but sub far, unworthy games of putting into TPA.

Sorry for raining on your parade. :(

No rain here. All good. :D

You and I are on the same page. I also agree with you on Robocop. That is a boring table.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
122.jpg

I would give for this one !

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.