Bug Recreateable Hang after Entering Initials

Kerry_Imming

Sep 22, 2014
After you enter initials, press the center select button again. A new game starts, the left & right arrows run the flippers but no other areas of the screen are active. That is, you can't exit, even with the Android "return" arrow at the bottom of the screen. The only way I've found to exit the hang state is to kill the task from the running tasks screen.

This is on a Nexus 7 tablet. It seems to be unique to Bram Stoker's Dracula game.

- Kerry

P.S. Not a huge problem as it's easy to avoid, but I thought the developers might want to check into it.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
After you enter initials, press the center select button again. A new game starts, the left & right arrows run the flippers but no other areas of the screen are active. That is, you can't exit, even with the Android "return" arrow at the bottom of the screen. The only way I've found to exit the hang state is to kill the task from the running tasks screen.

This is on a Nexus 7 tablet. It seems to be unique to Bram Stoker's Dracula game.

- Kerry

P.S. Not a huge problem as it's easy to avoid, but I thought the developers might want to check into it.

Or just let the game time out.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I had it happen on iOS as well. I shot a 700,00,000 million game my best yet and set a loop record and high score record but the game glitched out and I shut down the app. Lost the score and loop record.

Members online

Members online