South Park Pinball

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The first table has a bit of TSPP going on with that upper playfield.

And the second one is a two-flipper affair. A rare beast in Zen's work. Trying to figure out how you reach that semi-circle of spot targets, though...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Looks like typical Zen stuff to me. I'm sure I'll buy it, love it, play it like mad for a week, and then never play it again. This seems to be my Zen pattern. I hope the callouts are good. They will make or break it for me.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I noticed the release dates for both tables were revealed today on Facebook! Here are the details: ← South Park Pinball
It’s South Park, Pinball Style!
Posted on October 13, 2014 by BarbieBobomb
Dude, sweet! It’s two all-new pinball tables based on South Park!! “South Park: Super-Sweet Pinball” and “South Park: Butters’ Very Own Pinball Game” will be available this weekon PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam, Mac, iOS, Android, and Amazon platforms!

South Park: Super Sweet Pinball
Team up with Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny in this ultimate South Park pinball experience! Let your balls fly with classic South Park moments and characters…even ManBearPig. We’re super cereal.

South Park: Butters’ Very Own Pinball Game!
Hey fellas! It’s Butters’ Very Own Pinball Game! Join your favorite 4th-grader in this epic pinball adventure. Take on the Coon & Friends as Professor Chaos, steal the Future Telling Device from the girls, and save Imaginationland as the Chosen One!

Release dates and pricing:

Zen Pinball 2 on PS3, PS4 & Vita: Two-table pack, October 14th in North America for $4.99, and €4,99/£3.99 in Europe on October 15th

Zen Pinball 2 for Mac: Individual tables, $2.99/€2,69/£1.99, October 15th

Pinball FX2 for Steam & Xbox 360: Two-table pack, $4.99/€4,99/£3.99, October 15th

Pinball FX2 for Xbox One: Two-table pack, $4.99/€4,99/£3.99, October 16th

Zen Pinball for iOS: $3.99/€3,59/£2.49 for the standalone app and $1.99/€1,79/£1.49 for individual tables through the Zen Pinball app, October 16th

Zen Pinball HD for Android & Amazon: $3.99/€3,59/£2.49 for the standalone app and $1.99/€1,79/£1.49 for individual tables through the Zen Pinball app, October 16th

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
My top 3 pinball apps are TPA, zen, and zacc -probably in that order. One thing I got to say for zen is that I love the pricing and that new tables are released at the same time (read 2 day span) on all the platforms that matter (-wiiU). Zen purchases are day 1 for me on both iOS and ps3 because I don't have to worry about pro versions or fluxuating season passes - just a fair deal that I feel good spending money on. Hate to say it but I wish I felt the same with TPA... They get my money but a little less of my love.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Oh God....I can't wait. I LOVE South Park Abe quite frankly if POTO doesn't come out before these tables I have a feeling I won't buy it for quite a while if SP is out. That's a first B&N I've been a loyal FarSight customer since the beginning but these two tables look like I may be able to waste endless hours on my iPad.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Well, looks like something awesome is happening...

In Super Sweet Pinball you can stack EVERYTHING. Which means any mode or Multiball in the entire game. Proud to see Zen doing another table similar to Empire Strikes Back and it may become one of my favorite tables.

Butter's Very Own Pinball Table has an interesting idea but then ruins it. Haven't played it as much. Modes are pretty memorable, trying to ground Butters during one of the missions is definitely a highlight

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Looks like a blast.
I really wish Pinball Arcade would get some fun, animated style tables to lighten the mood a bit.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I was hoping the South Park tables would be available for demo on Steam, but not yet. In the meantime, I wound up playing Zen's soccer pinball game and really really liking it. Ignoring the figures on the side of the table, there is nothing on this that couldn't be duplicated in real life. It also is a table that takes advantage of the notorious long balls common to Zen, as you have to actually survive an entire soccer match to score points for the "wizard" mode, advancing your team's standings.

So what I'm saying is, I'm actually happy South Park didn't show up yet, since I already owned, but never played, this soccer pin!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I was hoping the South Park tables would be available for demo on Steam, but not yet. In the meantime, I wound up playing Zen's soccer pinball game and really really liking it. Ignoring the figures on the side of the table, there is nothing on this that couldn't be duplicated in real life. It also is a table that takes advantage of the notorious long balls common to Zen, as you have to actually survive an entire soccer match to score points for the "wizard" mode, advancing your team's standings.

So what I'm saying is, I'm actually happy South Park didn't show up yet, since I already owned, but never played, this soccer pin!

Agreed! It's a fun pin.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Got them today on PS3/Vita.

I love both of them! Fun to play, funny call outs, and perfectly captures South Park.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
These tables I'm very impressed with.

Super Sweet table you can basically stack every mode available. The numbers just light up. Much like Dracula you can stack the 3 main Multi-balls. I would suggest lighting Kyle and work to lock the balls in the toilet do this while trying to lock School Bus and Canada MB. Very cool table and surprisingly the voice overs don't get old.

Mr Butter's surprised me. This is from anew designer to the team. This one impressed me by the different modes. There aren't many that stack that I'm aware of but the Missions are very well done and well thought out.

The one mode where you add a ball is pretty cool. Adding balls is kind of tough because you have to hit that right lane. When you're down to single ball play on that mode you can start it again by hitting the sinkhole under the spinning disk. It has a time limit so....

In single ball play there are many random awards on the lane/target. And it's tough to hit without it draining.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.