Addams Family reference

Mapa

May 16, 2012
I was just playing a game of RBION when I read a reference to Addams Family on the DMD (smth like "Addams Family, the biggest selling pinball machine ever"). I don't think it was connected to a mode. Even though Pat Lawlor designed both, why would Stern allow a reference to a WMS pinball? Or did Farsight put it in, as a teaser for the Kickstarter?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I was just playing a game of RBION when I read a reference to Addams Family on the DMD (smth like "Addams Family, the biggest selling pinball machine ever"). I don't think it was connected to a mode. Even though Pat Lawlor designed both, why would Stern allow a reference to a WMS pinball? Or did Farsight put it in, as a teaser for the Kickstarter?

It's actually always been in there. Just a designer touting his previous work. WMS had closed its doors a couple years prior so even with lead time in the game, there had already been done and over for a decent period of time.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
You know Pat Lawlor's works. He references just about EVERYTHING in his games.

There's also "It's not plugged in yet, mon" and "Now you've done it!", both referencing Addams Family as well.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013

Facts cannot be copyrighted. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.