Phantom of the Opera Screenshots

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
How many people do you think are going to buy this then be disappointed that it doesn't have the musical's soundtrack? :)

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I wonder though if IOS will be delayed again.

I'am not getting my hopes up for this upcoming Fridays release.

IOS is on a roll for delays right now.

just saying.......

I have never played this table before but it looks awesome I hope to play it this Friday night but only time will tell.

Fingers Crossed!

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
How many people do you think are going to buy this then be disappointed that it doesn't have the musical's soundtrack? :)

Yeah, imagine the headache of actually securing licenses from Andrew Lloyd Webber, Sarah Brightman, etc etc.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Quick question: there may be more than one version, but the one I know has the DE logo on the flippers. Is this being un-Data East'ed due to licensing issues? Just had a thought, actually - the SOLID STATE stamp is perhaps just an internal TPA label as they model the real flippers?

Overall, I have to say this is one table that looks amazing in the dark. If they get the lighting right, it will really work. Right now looking a bit dull but they're working on it.

It's still Data East; it'll show up in the ROM. The logo did need to be taken out due to legal issues.

As for the SOLID STATE on the flippers:

Playfield.jpg

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
It's still Data East; it'll show up in the ROM. The logo did need to be taken out due to legal issues.

As for the SOLID STATE on the flippers:

Playfield.jpg

I don't get it. If TPA is listened for data east tables why in the world can't they replicate the flippers with the words data east?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I wonder though if IOS will be delayed again.

I'am not getting my hopes up for this upcoming Fridays release.

IOS is on a roll for delays right now.

just saying.......

I have never played this table before but it looks awesome I hope to play it this Friday night but only time will tell.

Fingers Crossed!

Well, they have just released the screenshots, so I doubt we'll see it this Friday (unless you have Beta access).

This Friday, the beta will be released, followed by Twitch mid-next week and next Friday, it drops for the rest of iOS, PC, Android, and Ouya!
I don't know much about Kindle-maybe at the same time as the aforementioned?.....

Anyhow, that's my prediction. Can't wait to play it again!

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Quick question: there may be more than one version, but the one I know has the DE logo on the flippers. Is this being un-Data East'ed due to licensing issues? Just had a thought, actually - the SOLID STATE stamp is perhaps just an internal TPA label as they model the real flippers?

Overall, I have to say this is one table that looks amazing in the dark. If they get the lighting right, it will really work. Right now looking a bit dull but they're working on it.

The SOLIDSTATE flippers were factory stock, most people just changed them.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Well, they have just released the screenshots, so I doubt we'll see it this Friday (unless you have Beta access).

This Friday, the beta will be released, followed by Twitch mid-next week and next Friday, it drops for the rest of iOS, PC, Android, and Ouya!
I don't know much about Kindle-maybe at the same time as the aforementioned?.....

Incorrect.

From Farsight:

Join [MENTION=3401]BadgerDeluxe[/MENTION] and @gnarmike this Thursday at 3:00PM PST! We will be hosting a live Twitch stream to talk with all of you about the Kickstarter and show off our newest table: Phantom of the Opera™ which should be releasing this Friday if everything goes according to plan! Head on over to our channel and subscribe! http://www.twitch.tv/farsight_studios

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
With the PS4 controller, all to you have to do is plug it in to your PC and map the buttons in TPA options.

Just that easy huh? Thanks for the response, will try this when I get home from work. Have farsight said if the PC graphics will be on par with ps4 in the future? Sure its out in the forum somewhere, dont like the wait but the lighting is epic.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013

Beta is already out, but this month Android became a closed beta as opposed to the previous open ones so you won't see the usual forum postings and discussion.

There is a thread in the Android section to apply to test if you want to.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.