iOS - Bug Autoplunger fails during multiball start, leading to operator alert/coil malfunction

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
HRC isn't crashing for me, but it is kicking balls from the trough into the plunger lane, failing to actually plunge them, then giving me this when 3 or 4 balls are stuck in the plunger lane.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qiao5sihe9wt3fp/2014-10-07 01.05.36.jpg?dl=0

This leads to infinite ball search & being forced to end the game, since calling the attendant doesn't do anything. Maybe the manual plunger should be enabled during ball searches when there are no balls actually in play & no switches have been tripped for 20-30 seconds?

iOS 7.0.4, HRC v5, TPA 3.10.1 #3

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Have you tried deleting the table and re-downloading it? That solved a crashing bug for me and may fix the autoplunger problem too. Haven't played that much HRC after re-downloading so I'm not that sure about it.

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
I've done that. No recurrences yet of the coil malfunction because the game crashes long before I can start multiball.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
That was happening to me a while ago too. Originally I had to make sure NO OTHER APPS WERE RUNNING and that seemed to correct it but I believe they have updated it recently, although I'm not sure about draining to fast. Mine would always crash on ball 2. It was driving me nuts but FS did fix that

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.