Phantom of the Opera ~Twitchstream~ Highlights

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
- No Data East tables any time soon - they are huge licenses

Didnt Bobby say that in an interview like 2 weeks ago and then a week later POTO was confirmed as the next table?

I think we'll see more Data East tables in Season 4 without a doubt

Yeah im a bit bummed by them using HH as the base for their GB theme, but hopefully there can be 'toys' added and their better be the fire station on the playfield that you lock the balls into to start ECTO MULTIBALL!!!!

The biggest thing of all though is its Mobile devices only atm....WTF!!!

Last edited:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Data East

Didnt Bobby say that in an interview like 2 weeks ago and then a week later POTO was confirmed as the next table?

I think we'll see more Data East tables in Season 4 without a doubt

Yeah im a bit bummed by them using HH as the base for their GB theme, but hopefully there can be 'toys' added and their better be the fire station on the playfield that you lock the balls into to start ECTO MULTIBALL!!!!

The biggest thing of all though is its Mobile devices only atm....WTF!!!
-------
more Data East...that's a great thing in itself. I hope they also add comic themed ones too.:)

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
That feed shows 2 issues on the STEAM POTO table.

1) Slow down when ball travels down the face of the slingshots.
2) Rollback from the catwalk ramp comes back at crazy angles (a problem that plagues many tables and never gets resolved in beta).

fingers crossed they resolve these issues before release.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I'd sell one of my non vital organs for a digital version of the TBL....but Reskin of HH as GB? Not sure about that one.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Having watched the twitch stream, I have come to one of two conclusions.

either the players suck, or the table has been tuned to the point of ridonkulously difficult.

the flippers seem really unpredictable, but it could just be them sucking.

Personally, I don't mind tables being tuned to be a little more difficult. Table that are akin to shorter games(Firepower, Flight 2000, and Fish Tales for me, basically the F's) have more of a "one-more-time" feel.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Having watched the twitch stream, I have come to one of two conclusions.

either the players suck, or the table has been tuned to the point of ridonkulously difficult.

the flippers seem really unpredictable, but it could just be them sucking.

Definitely a table to get the pro version so you can change the average ball time etc to practice for the "real deal".

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I'd sell one of my non vital organs for a digital version of the TBL

I'd sell a vital one for that one !

ob_862e78_big-lebowski-pinball-1.jpg

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
It's a bowling alley theme. It's supposed to be a garish assault on the eyeballs.

Garish still has a style, that bowling alley and movie were in a 70's California style. I remember that bowling alley well. It was open 24 hrs and was 10 minutes from my house. It was a shame that the idiots in LA city council decided to declare imminent domain and tore it down to build a school... which was then never used because the soil turned out to be toxic.

Both the bowling alley and the movie had specific color palettes. This table does not, its just random clashing colors.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.