Phantom of the Opera ~Twitchstream~ Highlights

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
8e5191b91bf7c23d-thebiglebowski.jpg

The movie was almost entirely soft colors and earth tones. That table is festive, it looks like a gay pride parade detouring through a Mexican restaurant.

I know a lot of tables are made by tech nerds with no sense of style but they should have the sense to at least find someone with a basic grasp of aesthetics to help them.

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I think the lebowski table looks awesome. Looks like it has a monster bash collect characters and an item rule set. My only issue is not enough nihilists.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012

The movie was almost entirely soft colors and earth tones. That table is festive, it looks like a gay pride parade detouring through a Mexican restaurant.

I know a lot of tables are made by tech nerds with no sense of style but they should have the sense to at least find someone with a basic grasp of aesthetics to help them.

Maybe the table is taking more inspiration from the dream sequence...which was definitely colourful. :D

(Hopes for hidden jackie treehorn trampoline mode :rolleyes: )

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I thought FarSight would make an original new table based on Ghostbusters. But a reskin? Of WHAT?! Haunted House??? I'm out.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Haunted House is one of my favorite tables but I still think doing a mod is a big mistake. I don't like the idea and I hope it is not part of the TPA tables. I like knowing I have all the tables and I don't want a fake table. And I would be totally pissed if it ends up as one of the season 4 tables. Real tables or no table at all.

It is NOT part of any season. It's going to be released separately.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014

That's some funny sh*t sit!! A very vivid, and accurate description. Btw, thanks for making me blow lemon aid all over my screen!! ;)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
- Bobby King joined the stream near the beginning and mentioned that Jack*Bot, Banzai Run, and The Party Zone are on his lists and might be put into a season.
What does he mean "might be put into a season?" I thought at least some of these were going to be released this season!

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I do like it when tables aren't super easy (i'm a fan of BSD on TPA) but when a shot that should be super easy (the open organ) is harder then the narrow trapdoor shot, something is wrong. :)

The entire challenge of the table is supposed to be getting your flippers on the ball in the first place. wit hthe spiner on the orbit shot there is no way fro a ball to enter play without tripping a switch, hence no ball saver ever.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
~7pm EST for steam the past few table releases.

I dont think Bobby said LoTR was next year. Im the dude that asked about LoTR and The Dark Knight, and IIRC he said more than a year after the next Hobbit movie. So I dont think we will see it in 2015, certainly not S4, but I hope I remember wrong.

I do remember him saying Dark Knight was a 7 figure license :(

Stupid Warner Brothers. They put Batman on everything, cant they cut a small studio a break?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.