Phantom of the Opera ~Twitchstream~ Highlights

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
FYI I did just get the Newsletter. The hint wasn't very good for the next table but I would suspect the initial guess made here was correct based on what Bobby King said was on the "short list" of tables coming up.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I don't think there's a way, unless Farsight can manage to add that as an option to "(Un)mask the Phantom" in the Extras of Phantom in an upcoming patch. Worth a shot :)

As I remember, it happens sometimes in a a random way.
I may be wrong.

index.php

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
[IMG snip]

You have to make your own profile and add the exe yourself.

Runs fine on my 680. I actually have 2 680s in SLI but im not sure what compatibility bits to use for PBA, otherwise id try downsampling too.

Looks a little better for me. I wish I could completely get rid of that moire effect.

Thanks for response.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
SO i played it a bit.

This table is pretty difficult, actually. the flipper gap is so big you'd think they were lightning flippers. but they aren't.

the slingshots are very high powered and can cause power drains.

and of course no shot is safe to attempt. any brick can drain.

the old nudge trap DOES work most of the time using an upward nudge, and will leave you enough time to get your million off, but not enough for double score so you MUST learn how to hit the shot on the fly for that. and you only get ONE chance ever at double score per game. don't think you can get another chance by getting an extra ball and draining, it won't work. also, spelling phantom on your first shot on ball three will gyp you out of your double score chance. The only way out of this is to spell phantom off the trapdoor award.

If you sneak a ball in JUST before the organ finishes closing, you will get a two ball multiball if you were in single ball play. if it plays the music before the ball gets to the VUK out of the organ, it will keep the ball.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Looks a little better for me. I wish I could completely get rid of that moire effect.

Thanks for response.

Hey, I changed Antialiasing - Setting to 4x4 [4x4 Supersampling (D3D Only)] and I complete got rid of that effect.

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
Hey, I changed Antialiasing - Setting to 4x4 [4x4 Supersampling (D3D Only)] and I complete got rid of that effect.

Yeah that totally got rid of the moire effect but it causes the image to be a bit too soft and blurry.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Yeah that totally got rid of the moire effect but it causes the image to be a bit too soft and blurry.

Yeah, noticed that too, but I think I like the blur better than the moire.

Ill keep messing around, let me know if you figure it out and Ill do the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.