BUG POTO unplayable

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
I have installed POTO on my steam, played it one time. After enter initials the game start for itself in the backround, while tilt the same. I can't end it in the menu because i can't switch to menu and I must end it by closing the whole game. Sry but unplayable for my right now

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
giphy.gif

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
okay is a huge bug, but isn't not there on every play. Luckily I gave it a second Chance, but hope it doesn' t came more often.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I've had something similar happen. After entering my initials I immediately started a game and the menu went away but the game didn't start. The camera just scrolls the table. But to get out of it was easy enough. On the controller I just hit the START button and the table menu came up. Just chose to exit the table and was back at the menu again where I could go in to POTO again. So I would try that instead of closing down the entire program.

It's happened a few times, and I've seen the issue on few other new released tables in the past. But typically its been fixed after a few days.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
tried it but didn't work and had the same problem on the android app too. Tried to use there the pause button but didn' t work. must close the whole app, but first time of twenty plays on the table

Sinitro

Jul 26, 2012
The Mac version has the same issues...
The Enter Initial screen drops down and after these are entered the Initial Screen stays down and the game freezes..
Also goes into 4 player mode...
Multiple emails to FarSight, posts in the Forum and FB go unanswered...

Only way to exit is to power down...

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
Posting high scores does not stay on POTO? Also I have completed double your score on the wizard goals and it did not award me completed?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts