Bug POTO: Highscore Entries with wrong initials

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I have entered "SRE" for my Highscores and this is what came out (Highscores 1, 3 and 4):

UO7aqcc.jpg

KJ4IPS

Apr 22, 2015
Confirmed on PS3, score beginning with 'A' over 10M.
I rarely get over 10M, so I am unable to test if the first initial matters, but from other's screencaps, i'd say that it does.

See Imgur album: (I can't post attachments)
http://imgur.com/a/D0ziQ

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Same on iOS with the initials, but even worse. Getting the grand champion score crashes the app, and afterwards it's not possible to do remote backups any more - trying to do a remote backup crashes the app after 1-2 minutes.
Setting a grand champion score was possible in the initial release of the table, but stopped working after the first patch to the table. Farsight if you see this there's a bunch of us who would be very happy if you could squish this bug!

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Yep. The weird initials entry and then crash after setting the high score. Stopped playing this table( which I enjoy by the way) because of these problems.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
+1 I think this to be the most broken table and most insidious bug on iOS, I really hope they'll fix this

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah, got this today. Headed to the forum to see if it has been reported. Don't know if this is important, but I noticed during that game that the score display got briefly corrupted. Like, I can't actually remember because I didn't think much of it at the time, but the score wasn't displaying properly.

My bet is this is an error in the ROM that causes the way Farsight reads the high scores from it to go wrong.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Does this also explain the remote backup faulty behaviour? I don't know if this has been fixed yet (I would think not), we have had a couple of releases in between now. I still don't like it that we have such a broken table amidst the collection, especially with such an insidious bug.

Members online

Members online