Strategy.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
- I have been racking up big points (albeit slowly) just by hitting the trap door over and over and over. pretty safe kickout, pretty safe shot. if you miss the trap door on the low side, it's always catchable on the left flipper for another try.

I had good results doing this. Yes, it's 100% safe if you miss low. It scores slower than ramp millions but very safely and reliably. All those 200k awards add up, as do Doubled Jackpots, and it also gives free organ completions. Heck, it even starts the Phantom million about every seven shots anyway, as good as the ramp itself. But the real key is that the trap door also gives out Extra Balls randomly throughout the game and never stops doing that. So I went infinite pretty easily, after less than an hour of practice on the table.

So I put up 591M, although it didn't register on the leaderboard (yet). I had 290M to pass Miwurdz after about 4 hours, then stopped going for EBs and started goofing around. Then on ball 3, I nailed the double score. Yes, there is enough time to nudge to a full catch for the shot to double, same as for Phantom millions. I figured that doubling "90M" to "80M" would be a waste, but to my surprise TPA processed the doubling entirely correctly including the previous rollovers!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Nope, keyboard.

There is variability in how fast the ball comes out of the habitrail and settles. It doesn't work every time for the Phantom millions, so probably doesn't work every time for the doubling either. But did for me that one critical sweet time. :)

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
lucky you. even with the R/L table that i was able to get the millions going reliably with hold trap, i was unable to get the double score that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.