PC - Bug Various bugs.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Platform PC.

Bug. draining ball in multiball sometimes silently returned to the plunger lane. Very advantageous bug. :)

Bug. magic mirror flap doesn't drop down soon enough. On the real machine is rapidly snaps down back into place the INSTANT the ball clears it and becomes totally still. That, plus the reflective surface gives a clever visual effect that makes it appear that the ball melts through the mirror. The mirror is shiny enough to reflect the ball somewhat in real life, making the illusion more effective.

Bug: alphanumeric display still says Data East presents. :)

Possible bug: the rollovers at the top register when the ball LEAVES them, as opposed to normal ones which trigger when the ball touches them. I haven't played the real thing, so i'm not sure that behavior is wrong. This may be Not A Bug.

Things that are not bugs.

1) game forgetting it's way out of jackpot build if you shoot the catwalk, trapdoor, or advance to 2 or 3 ball play. Original rom bug.
2) game gyping you out of double score if you start unlimited millions. Original rom bug.
3) Game gyping you out of your trap door award if you have extra ball lit there. the extra ball light there changes the trap door award to extra ball. Intended behavior.
4) Match sequence before high score entry. Intended behavior.
5) flashing light remains lit after failed skillshot for a bit, but doesn't credit you if you do hit it. original rom bug.
6) unpredictable grace period on jackpot. if you still have two balls in play sneaking it in while it closes can fail to award the jackpot. if the organ closes because you drained to 1 ball play, you nearly ALWAYS will get the jackpot for sneaking it in, and, sometimes a free 2 ball multiball as well. intended behavior.

Last edited:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Tried the trial on PC.....first thing I noticed is that when it is counting up the bonus, the whip crack sounds when you hit the flipper buttons is backwards. The "whoosh" should be the left flipper and the "crack" should be the right.

I don't understand how such a simple mistake can happen like that. That was one of my favorite features when I played the real machine at a place I worked at years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.