Bug Graphical glitch...

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi there

Seems steel rail at top of PF is missing.
Shows as all black - Compare with IPDB pics below:

a9c7f309.jpg

9d9d7767.jpg

Bit of a shame. Do you own this table FS?
Maybe your one's missing this too?

Andy

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I also have spotted a few minor graphical glitches with Gorgar so they'll fit nicely into this thread;

First an image showing what HOW is explaining above, there is a rail there but it looks like a steel band that runs behind it is missing so exposing the back of the table;

img0374nw.jpg

The plunger tunnel is not large enough for the ball so the ball glitches through the top of it;

img0369oy.jpg

The GOR and GAR drop targets are sat in a groove which when exposed by dropping the targets shows the carpet below the table. Its more obvious when the table is scrolling;

img0370hc.jpg

There is a thin horizontal line across the center of the table;

img0371le.jpg

Like I said, all minor things which hopefully FS will address.

I must say that overall I am very happy with how the table looks, the pop bumpers ( jet bumpers? whats the difference? ) in particular look great, they make the monster bash equivalent look like crap. Its probably because of the overall lack of toys/ramps etc on the table enabling this higher detail but the whole thing looks a lot better than Monster Bash. I also like how much the table scrolls letting you get a good look at the detail at the top of the table, Monster Bash hardly scrolls at all.

Last edited:

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I'm missing the rail and metal bar at the back on IOS 5.1.1 IPad 2 as well.

Someone on another thread said they had it-But I'm unsure if they got what I meant.
Here's some pics:

c4730e69.jpg

TPA's pic from iApp Store

aab66d8c.jpg

Pic 1 from IPDB

618ff148.jpg

Pic 2 from IPDB
Both clearly showing Top Rail-And lack of 'black space' between coloured PF and PF glass.

I have some issues on the artwork quality with MB too.
The Siderail look WAY to THICK in comparison with other tables-and the perspective of both Gorgar and MB seems off-They taper away/narrow too much IMO.

Shame as other tables and PF of these are lovely!
Spoilt me for my old VP8 FOREVER :)

Andy

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Seems I missunderstood what you meant when you said missing rail, the bit I thought you meant and pointed out in my pic above doesnt look right though, seeing straight into the back of the cabinet.

Anyway, seems they have made a few changes in 1.1.4, firstly they have attempted to deal with the thin line across the center of the table but it actually looks worse now, the line is gone but it looks like they've have pasted some blurry low rez texture over it;

The've also filled in the gaps behind the GOR & GAR drop targets so now you can't see the carpet through the table. :D

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Someone should get on those low res textures in general on this whole table.

And christ, hate to say it, but that's a terrible quickie photoshop job that was done there. (seriously? That's the fix? Paste a lower res image over the hole without any sort of blending it in to the surrounding images?)

you guys must be forgetting how revealing the ipad's screen resolution has become. :)

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
While we're doing minor graphic glitches, on Android the ball is visible through the table in the left outlane.

-edit: right outlane too. It's just more obvious on the left I think.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online