season 2

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think the Xbox one version will be out by the end of November, probably sooner. The thing with the PS4 version, if it is complete, ready to be submitted, it will probably come out one month later. I have a feeling that if there is still work to be done on it, it will be much longer.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I think the Xbox one version will be out by the end of November, probably sooner. The thing with the PS4 version, if it is complete, ready to be submitted, it will probably come out one month later. I have a feeling that if there is still work to be done on it, it will be much longer.

I seem to recall someone from FS(Mike Reitmeyer?) saying it's ready to go.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Why is FS doing M$ any favors? Considering the 360 debacle, it should be the other way around doncha think? Not being able to release a finished product on a console that's actually ready is eating into FS's bottomline. Should I not be fanning already huge flames?

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
Why is FS doing M$ any favors? Considering the 360 debacle, it should be the other way around doncha think? Not being able to release a finished product on a console that's actually ready is eating into FS's bottomline. Should I not be fanning already huge flames?

Here you go sir. Have yourself a bigger fan, just in case FS is not seeing enough of the smoke from those flames. Carry on the good fight of trying to get some sort of support for us PS 4 owners. :p

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
This is a sour subject with many PS4 owners. :mad:

True. I supported the 360 version of TPA when it came out-only to get no DLC. More than two years and three possible re-releases later, there's still nothing new on the 360 version. Then I bought a PS4 mistakenly thinking it would be the best version-but not realizing that DLC would meet a near-identical fate on the PS4 only with more bugs.

Then FarSight signs an exclusivity deal with Microsoft to release (in other words, keep delaying) TPA on the Xbox One. As if delaying its' release were not enough, now it's going to further delay any new TPA tables on the PS4.

FarSight has a great program going with TPA, but we can not be expected to support TPA on a console if DLC never releases.

It's also a sour subject with former PS4 owners. Like myself!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Here you go sir. Have yourself a bigger fan, just in case FS is not seeing enough of the smoke from those flames. Carry on the good fight of trying to get some sort of support for us PS 4 owners. :p

As much smoke as FarSight seems to keep blowing, I can't imagine them not seeing it.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
As much smoke as FarSight seems to keep blowing, I can't imagine them not seeing it.

Yeah. Something tells me they know that PS4 users are not entirely satisfied with the lack of season 2 tables.

Also, why would MS do Sony any favors by fast tracking the TPA certification process?

It seems that the first domino that needs to fall is Xbone....then PS4.....then 360.....then dx11.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
Yeah. Something tells me they know that PS4 users are not entirely satisfied with the lack of season 2 tables.

Yup. I held off on buying season 2 on the PS3, knowing that TPA was coming to the PS 4 and I didn't want to double dip. Well, approaching a year after it's release in less than 2 months and the sound of those crickets are starting to drive me nuts. :p

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Also, why would MS do Sony any favors by fast tracking the TPA certification process?

It seems that the first domino that needs to fall is Xbone....then PS4.....then 360.....then dx11.

Good point, I just disagree with your choice of first domino.

The first one that needs to fall should be provided to those who already have TPA and are paying customers.

First-DX11, for anyone who went to the PC version as a result of lack of support for the 360, PS4, and unavailability of XB One version.
Second-PS4, again for those who migrated to the PS4 after what happened to the 360, and due to the "rave reviews" TPA was getting on that system.
Third-Xbox 360, why it's taken to song to re-release on what was once "FarSight's primary development system is beyond me.
Fourth-The XB One-since it was the latest system FarSight began to develop for.

Now I realize that this is not how it will actually play out, being that this is an unfair world and all. And due to the M$'s "exclusivity clause" I acknowledge that you are right. I still believe that with FarSight's deal with M$, FS has traded the support and good will of currently paying customers for potential sales that may or may not happen. They must know something we don't.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Good point, I just disagree with your choice of first domino.

The first one that needs to fall should be provided to those who already have TPA and are paying customers.

First-DX11, for anyone who went to the PC version as a result of lack of support for the 360, PS4, and unavailability of XB One version.
Second-PS4, again for those who migrated to the PS4 after what happened to the 360, and due to the "rave reviews" TPA was getting on that system.
Third-Xbox 360, why it's taken to song to re-release on what was once "FarSight's primary development system is beyond me.
Fourth-The XB One-since it was the latest system FarSight began to develop for.

Now I realize that this is not how it will actually play out, being that this is an unfair world and all. And due to the M$'s "exclusivity clause" I acknowledge that you are right. I still believe that with FarSight's deal with M$, FS has traded the support and good will of currently paying customers for potential sales that may or may not happen. They must know something we don't.

New paying customers vs people who've already paid.

It sucks. I know. I play mostly on the Vita.

Members online

Members online