Junkyard strategy thread

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
How do you get a good score?
If it's the DOG, how do you win at that, as I'm crap at it?
What strategy apart from the dog?
C'mon fellas share the wealth

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Don't drain.

Seriously. that's pretty much it.

If yo are good at the super skill shot, it's actually worth a LOT of points, so it's worth learning.

Play out the modes, light recycle as often as possible, collect as many fireworks as you can.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
skip the dog, save toast for fireworks.
Collect all the junk and start all adventures. Win the space one and start again, junk is already there.
As zaphod77 said, once you collect all the junk don't drain and that's it.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Here's a breakdown of my recent game, adventures+OS+Bonus does take up 84% of the score.

Well dog is lucrative in theory, if it takes 25 shots to get ~40M from a Full Adventure and Save the Girl takes 4 shots for an incremental increase... lets take a look at them 500 shots later. (20) Full Adventures nets you 799M, (125) Save the Girl, everytime, nets you 3,937M.

Save the Girl doesn't increase your end of ball bonus directly.. I don't know if there's a cap on the total fireworks but if you were awarded (1) fireworks every time you saved the girl, you would have a ~20.5M end of ball bonus provided you've made your jalopy.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
I'm not a dog person

lX3Yhhz.png

I only went to outer space to re-lite ball recycler, one time was worth so much because I had 71 fireworks but he escaped that round.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.