Inlanes return too fast?

cortez77

Nov 5, 2013
I really like this table. layout and fast gameplay,but what bothers me is the speed of the ball when it enters inlanes. Not only it's really fast on ramp but it speeds up when on inlane. By comparison i watched Papa video and what i see is the ball kinda stops at the end of the right ramp and goes with steady speed inlane towards flipper. In Pinball Arcade ver. this "speed up" is especially pain in the .... during multiballs. It does not happen all the time, but often enough..I don't think it's something hard to fix? What do you guys think?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I personally think not only is diner too fast in general but the seems quite bouncy. It would be a lot more enjoyable if they would slow it down a bit and make the ball less bouncy. It's a beautiful table and could be very fun if it was just tweaked a bit.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
hmmmm...... wasn't that fixed when BSD came out? We were complaing about that during BSD beta and I mentioned Diner and it was fixed. Android version at least. Have to say that I didn't play Diner recently so maybe new update made it worst again.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
They did tweak it a little I believe but it still seems like it's still too bouncy and drains altogether to easily on the outlines. I can say I looked at the operators menu on BSD and the factory setting for average ball time is either 25 or 30 seconds. That kind of sucks. If you change it to say a minute it makes the ball slower for a min then goes back to normal. I don't like to use the pro mode bc I feel like I'm cheating so it's a catch-22. D'oh!

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
The "inlanes speed up the ball" thing has been around since TPA first came out. Unreal that they're still screwing this up.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I really like this table. layout and fast gameplay,but what bothers me is the speed of the ball when it enters inlanes. Not only it's really fast on ramp but it speeds up when on inlane. By comparison i watched Papa video and what i see is the ball kinda stops at the end of the right ramp and goes with steady speed inlane towards flipper. In Pinball Arcade ver. this "speed up" is especially pain in the .... during multiballs. It does not happen all the time, but often enough..I don't think it's something hard to fix? What do you guys think?
-----
Inlanes way too fast...you hit it on the head. Just tweaking will be very good.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.