My new favorite table

Potrzebie

Sep 4, 2014
I started playing CV a few weeks ago and have found it to be challenging, but not hair-pulling. After a few weeks of play, I’m able to at least complete all nine marvels pretty routinely, although I haven’t yet gotten past the “Unmask Voltaire” level.

From a catch on either side, I’ve been able to find the sweet-spot on the flippers to pretty much hit what I’m aiming at without too many bricked shots.

The outlane drains are more forgiving than other tables I play a lot.

If I can get three Ringmaster defeats with ball #1, I can almost assuredly get in the upper 80m scores.

I’m able to keep most of the multi-balls alive for quite a while, although the High Wire has a big SDTM drain ratio.

As others have mentioned, this is an all vertical game. The Ringmaster is ridiculously easy to hit from a trap on either flipper. As long as you can keep away from the outlanes, you’re in good shape.

After long periods of play, I’ve found the only two annoying things are: 1) getting sick of the sounds, so I usually play with it off and 2) that stupid Roonie!

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I started playing CV a few weeks ago and have found it to be challenging, but not hair-pulling. After a few weeks of play, I’m able to at least complete all nine marvels pretty routinely, although I haven’t yet gotten past the “Unmask Voltaire” level.

From a catch on either side, I’ve been able to find the sweet-spot on the flippers to pretty much hit what I’m aiming at without too many bricked shots.

The outlane drains are more forgiving than other tables I play a lot.

If I can get three Ringmaster defeats with ball #1, I can almost assuredly get in the upper 80m scores.

I’m able to keep most of the multi-balls alive for quite a while, although the High Wire has a big SDTM drain ratio.

As others have mentioned, this is an all vertical game. The Ringmaster is ridiculously easy to hit from a trap on either flipper. As long as you can keep away from the outlanes, you’re in good shape.

After long periods of play, I’ve found the only two annoying things are: 1) getting sick of the sounds, so I usually play with it off and 2) that stupid Roonie!
-----------
congrats on 80 million. I can (at most) get 26 million.

Potrzebie

Sep 4, 2014
Then again, there are any days... like today for example... where it seems like every game is plunge/drain/repeat.

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Posts like this inspires me to again play tables which were gathering dust. Just played a game and got 73 million (my record is 100 million).

Still need to get the "join the circus" wizard goal, though.

I found my scores improved once I took the advice from a strategy thread - essentially, aim for the ringmaster and everything else more or less falls into place.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
60 million but gave up due to the bugginess of it (IOS). It may have been fixed, but I doubt it and doubt I'll ever play it again. It's unique as I'd happily play every other table again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.