Ghostbusters pinball feedback

Ghostbusters highlights the humor of the original Ghostbusters film released in 1984. It was designed by John Trudeau to be easy to play but difficult to master

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Anyone had a look at their tokens? Are they still going up?

It would be hilarious if Farsight made their first free-to-play pinball game but made it completely unnecessary to spend money on it.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
On my 'phone or on my tablet? Can I add them up? Can I d/l to the four iDevices I have access to as well and add those in to my total?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Lol... am i the only person who loved E.T. on atari when i was little? going around trying to find all the peices was great, so much more advanced than most atari games of the time.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Welp....HH is probably my least favorite table in TPA, I would have preferred if they had remade BH instead as I like the layout much better and it would have been a Gottlieb, taking care of a potential licensing issue mentioned a page or 4 back.

The table is more fun than HH in my opinion. I'll play here and there so it's not going to cost me anything.
To get me to buy tokens, they can take the 'F' out of "WAY". Sorry FS I don't do pay to play and I will not make an exception for you...keep that in mind. But I do hope you get some attention from those who do. Honestly, if this generates more revenue for you somehow, and that can go into additional resources, then I'm all for it but not if it comes at the expense of TPA's quality.

I do agree that DX11 and cab mode would be much more appreciated by this crowd and I'm on board there, I would rather see that get worked on.

Overall though, it's a nice little freebie and I've enjoyed the time I've had with it so far.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
The tokens haven't been adding up for me, I didn't play it all week and logged back in and it had accrued barely any tokens.

I think it's because I didn't have the app open on my iPad or something. Do you have to check into it once a day or something?

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
The tokens haven't been adding up for me, I didn't play it all week and logged back in and it had accrued barely any tokens.

I think it's because I didn't have the app open on my iPad or something. Do you have to check into it once a day or something?
I don't log in at all, neither to TPA or Ghostbusters. GB runs on it's own credit timer that starts when you purchase, then run the game for the first time (I believe this is how it works). The timer will continue running even when the GB app is wiped off the device. I do however check GB daily to see how many tokens I've accrued...I currently have 83.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
It does't store my wizard goals or forgets them. I have also many stuck balls and attendant never cares. Do they care about bugs?

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
Meh, why can't we just have the HH multiball mod? The table has been made easier. Credits? LOL. The Ghost Busters franchise doesn't have what it takes for longevity. Zen is only a poor substitute durring TPA dry spells. Why would TPA try to be Zen?

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Just checked this app and am up to 53 tokens and ranked 966th on the leader board! I think my high game so far is 1,100,000.00 points or so.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Meh, why can't we just have the HH multiball mod? The table has been made easier. Credits? LOL. The Ghost Busters franchise doesn't have what it takes for longevity. Zen is only a poor substitute durring TPA dry spells. Why would TPA try to be Zen?

I don't find the multiball on Ghostbusters entertaining, actually. Maybe if I had six eyes...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.