Ghostbusters pinball feedback

Ghostbusters highlights the humor of the original Ghostbusters film released in 1984. It was designed by John Trudeau to be easy to play but difficult to master

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
Why you simply do not do the pinball arcade Ghostbusters folder and give it to the table ??? As a standalone game that table really will not buy. :mad:(

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ya know while its nice to have all tables in one place, why is a separate app a dealer breaker if its something you actually wanna play? cant your wrist or finger mange to move a quarter of an inch?

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
The point is not what I want to play but the thing that Gostbuster Pinball occupies in memory of the machine completely unnecessary 30MB and all because of one table. :mad:(

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
But needless !!! 30 megabytes apk + table. In doing so, it was enough to give pinball arcade to the folder Ghostbuster. I doubt that anyone would be so upset, rather the contrary. ;@)

Nov 18, 2016
I gave this one a try, but it didn't really click with me and I uninstalled after a couple days. Too repetitive with the same annoying sampled dialog bits over and over, only some of which I remembered from the movies (not really a GB fan, I liked the first movie well enough). The left side border frame for the lower level kept winking/blinking at me the whole time, which was particularly annoying. The heavily airbrushed/Photoshopped images of the actors also left me with a weird feeling. But I could see how a real GB fan might have fun with this.

I'm hoping that FS's experience with making GB will help make Doctor Who: Master Of Time much better.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
It's not a terrible table, but the skill shot is next to impossible and the GD green ramp is angled way too steep, it looks like the ramp is about a 65 degree upslope so even a skilled pinball player can't intentionally get the ball up there. Hard as hell.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.