Party Zone Screenshots

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
I'm excited. I haven't bought a table since High Speed. TPA peaked for me with season 1.

I played the table a few times. I don't remember the flow, but I loved the theme.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Looks fine but the ramps are horrible.

Honestly, I've always been "meh" on the "party" series and Party Zone is no different for me. To me, the coolest thing is the vacuum formed ramps which, once again, just look like crap in these early screens. I'm sure these are difficult to replicate but they should look a little closer to the real thing.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
So does the request saucer kick the ball straight into the left outlane in this version? (laugh) That does happen in real life.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Sorry I'm going to have to be honest, this looks complete garbage.

FarSight, it's time to sort out the platform itself and stop with the sub-standard releases.

:mad:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Kurtz.jpg

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
the ramps look like they need few more polly's and more transparency then something similar to a transparent highlight shader applied and stretched along their length to give it some refection highlights but still make the edges not blend into the background

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm pretty confident those ramps are nowhere near finished and FS will be sorry they showed them at this stage. Looking back at all the tables with plastic ramps you can't see all the polygon joins like on those screenshots, yes you can see how they made their best efforts to create a curve but all the " seams " between polygons are not visible. I'm sure they will look a lot better than they do atm.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ermmm they dont look that bad, need alittle improvment but if this means transparency on mobile well...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
don`t worry mates all will be fine by Saturday morning OZ time your Friday,we`ll all be playing to our hearts content !!! :cool:she`ll be right !!! :)

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Usually when they release screenshots, the release is close. So I think also it might be for the end of this week.
If they announce a twitch stream before the end of the week we should be good.^^

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.