Party Zone Screenshots

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Delayed a week
Great!

Delayed a week on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Ouya, and Kindle. Big Deal!

The owners of PS3, PS4, Vita, Xbox One, 360, and the WiiU who support (or intend to support) TPA probably wish DLC for their systems would only be delayed a week.

Nearly three years after TPA is unleashed, and some systems don't even have it yet.

And, oh by the way, Some of these consoles still, inexplicably, appear on FarSight's TPA banner.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I'am with you PM delaying everyone because of Appple is BS!!!

I have an iPad 3 and I ain't happy that every month it's now delayed but others should not be delayed if it's ready for release on most platforms period. Just release the table we IOS users get the new table within a weeks delay of others anyway and it's not like we don't expect a delay every month going forward now. It's now 3 or 4 rounds of IOS delays in a row I guess that's just life in the "Big Apple" whatever......we IOS users will live. FarSight don't start delaying monthly for others now just because of Apple not cool at all.

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
complete joke. If its ready on other platforms than release it on those platforms than. Apple doesn't rule the world but it seems it rules Farsight

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Looks like we have a new gate on our hands... RampGate. Like PurpleGate before it.

night

May 18, 2012
In Azia there is an iOS Virus active in an alternative app-store. Apple is not bullying anyone, this has all to do with security, so that any app we buy from the iTunes store is safe, not malware, not a virus, no scams, just safe. Be patient, one week later, who cares?

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
I'am with you PM delaying everyone because of Appple is BS!!!

Errr, where did you get that fact from?

Rehtroboi40 was pointing out that a delay of a week was nothing compared to the months if not years that some platforms have (PS3, PS4, Vita, Xbox One, 360, and the WiiU).

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Ehhh...because FarSight already announced it on the thread. Read.

FarSight member said:
Looks like the lead time at apple is not going to allow us to release this Friday. We will be doing a stream next Thursday (11/13) at 3:00pm Pacific time if things go according to plan. :)

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
it seems that some people enjoy more in *****ing about next table than in playing it when it comes out.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
In Azia there is an iOS Virus active in an alternative app-store. Apple is not bullying anyone, this has all to do with security, so that any app we buy from the iTunes store is safe, not malware, not a virus, no scams, just safe. Be patient, one week later, who cares?

On top of that we don't even know if has even been submitted yet.

We'll get it when it gets here. That I can tell you for sure. 😀

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Ehhh...because FarSight already announced it on the thread. Read.

FarSight member said:
Looks like the lead time at apple is not going to allow us to release this Friday. We will be doing a stream next Thursday (11/13) at 3:00pm Pacific time if things go according to plan. :)

That announcement doesn't say anything about any other platform.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online