Party Zone Screenshots

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
There is no delay. The Party Zone is on schedule to be released this month which means that FarSight's one new table every month schedule (on most platforms) is still intact.

Please refrain from posting "delays" that don't exist anywhere on our forum. Any further posts that exhibit this behavior will be deleted and the member(s) involved in such abuse will be dealt with accordingly.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I'm shocked at the level of whining here. It's like a forum full of teenagers.

Me me me me..... I want, I want....... Toys out of the pram.....

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
It's basically what this forum has become.

You're free to leave at any time.

Aren't you whining right now?

Delayed a week on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Ouya, and Kindle. Big Deal!

The owners of PS3, PS4, Vita, Xbox One, 360, and the WiiU who support (or intend to support) TPA probably wish DLC for their systems would only be delayed a week.

No kidding!

Personally, I don't get what people are upset about? It's been pushed back a week, big deal. We should be used to such things by now. As a PS3 owner, delays/push backs/whatever-you-want-to-call-them are a common occurrence. I'm still waiting on POTO. lol

It is what it is, we'll get the tables when we get the tables.

Last edited:

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
If consoles always have to wait while other platforms are realeasd, why should android and PC have to wait on iOS?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
We did plan to get it out this Friday, but it's not going to work out. Gives us a bit more time to clean it up more before we send it out anyway. Can't make everyone happy. :)

Thanks for the confirmation Mike and I apologize to anyone that took my moderation post as a threat. I'm human therefore I will make mistakes every now and then, but my request that forum members refrain from posting unconfirmed delays (which again I apologize for not researching the delay confirmed by Mike beforehand) still stands.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Heretic, I feel like half the stuff you type might not even be a joke, but I still lol.

As for me, 1 table a month is alright. There's a ton of them in my my tables that aren't getting any love. So I'll just play those in the time being. Or look for a job lol

lio

Jul 24, 2013
A week is nothing... pro pinball timeshock was scheduled for Christmas 2013 and it's still not released but I'm not complaining - a week is a joke, not even really worth an announcment :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

It's basically what this forum has become.

it seems that some people enjoy more in *****ing about next table than in playing it when it comes out.

This it has become.

The ramps are kind of ugly but I tend to play view 3 the most so those surfaces are barely visible.

Members online

Members online