This is a Bally table

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Just wanted to mention that this is a table released under the Bally name and not a Williams machine. It should be moved to the correct section.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Of course it is...I must of missed that it had Williams on it. Must be some legal bs

In 1988, Williams acquired Bally Midway Manufacturing Company, which was the result of a 1981 merger between Bally's pinball division and Bally's video game company Midway Manufacturing.
For over a decade, the company was known in the industry as Williams-Bally-Midway.
Williams also continued to sell pinball machines (under the Williams and Bally brand names).

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
This table still has the bally flipper mechs, same as elvira and dude. its'a Bally. move it to the right section. :)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
In 1988, Williams acquired Bally Midway Manufacturing Company, which was the result of a 1981 merger between Bally's pinball division and Bally's video game company Midway Manufacturing.
For over a decade, the company was known in the industry as Williams-Bally-Midway.
Williams also continued to sell pinball machines (under the Williams and Bally brand names).
It's determined by what's on the machine (which is why TZ and others, released after the merger, are still considered Ballys) not what goes on behind the scenes.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It's a midway! :p actually it is classified under Bally on the game screen of tpa (as it should since Bally is all over the cabinet and backbox)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Hooray!!! It's fixed!!! This was seriously ruining my forum experience. I am a bit OCD. :p

Members online

Members online