Waste of money

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
The one I had was a sticker on the outside of the glass, I showed some when lit from behind bit not much. I liked the game but the organ edge got beat up and the posts next to the mirror took alot of beating. We replaced them with ones that had a nut underneath. I think the flipper coils were bigger then they needed to be. The audio of this table played really well and was turned up a bit, good bass. The "nooo" scream could be heard across the room.

The white mask of the phantom is painted on the front side of the backglass.
However this made it easy to be vandalised when the game was out on location.
As it's a real backglass, flaking (or breaking) also occured on some games.
Replacement backglasses seem impossible to find.
I guess you just can find stickers now.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I'm just telling you what Farsight told me. I have yet to hear anyone unmask the Phantom in the game.

Of course, you can do so in real life. I believe they use a magnet cover, but it's been years since I played a real one.

Thanks JJ!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Worst table in The Pinball Arcade. I would actually delete this before Going Nuts.

Am I the only one that likes goin nuts? Well, because it's different, and it's good practice for multiball. It learned me at pinboll multiple balls. Yeah, it's still right there at the bottom of my ratings list. The fact that I haven't played it in forever isn't helping my credibility either.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I'd get rid of CBW, before I get rid of GN or POTO.

agree 100%

I like Goin' Nuts as a change of pace and it's actually a lot of fun to play with the fester head ball. i'd still put it in the bottom 5 of TPA though.

CBW on the other hand is a cramped playfield of horseshoes. The whole table just annoys me.

POTO has grown on me a little. Everything about it except the gameplay is top notch. it'd be helped immensely if nudging on iOS was easier and worked properly.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Anyone on iOS still got trouble with this table? I.e. messed up high score board (initials displaying with weird uppercase symbols) and crashing when getting the GC score? Biggest problem I had was that after getting the GC score, remote backup and restore didn't work anymore.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I like Goin' Nuts as a change of pace and it's actually a lot of fun to play with the fester head ball. i'd still put it in the bottom 5 of TPA though.

CBW on the other hand is a cramped playfield of horseshoes. The whole table just annoys me.

POTO has grown on me a little. Everything about it except the gameplay is top notch. it'd be helped immensely if nudging on iOS was easier and worked properly.

Yup, yup and I don't have it on iOS.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.