Bug Iphone 6 - Multi-touch issues

darwould

Mar 2, 2014
Still there - dead zones on left hand side of iPhone 7+. TPA 6.9.5, Stern PA 1.0.6. iOS 10.2.1. It's not just the flipper region. I can't change the view in either app because the view button is on the left. There seems to be a small sliver of the button you can press to change the view sometimes- but it's tricky. The dead zone follows TPA in landscape mode as well so it's definitely not anything to do with the touch response of the display.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I've noticed it on my 6s plus in portrait. Nothing new to report I imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
iits an issue with the way that ios interpets the touches on the screen at least that's what I am understanding it as, which is also why the bug exists on virtually all of the major pinball sims available on ios and it isn't just TPA that has the issue, I've never experienced it personally but then again I barely ever play on iOS but if I do I almost always use my nimbus gamepad that ONLY works for TPA because the others haven't added this kind of controller support yet and I'm not sure they plan too. I think this one may very well be out of farsight's hands and could very well be on apple's side of the street, at least that's what I think seeing as how the same bug exists on multiple different pinball games....

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
But the issue didn't exist prior to a certain Pinball Arcade update. That's the only thing that gives me hope hat it can be fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts