Bug Iphone 6 - Multi-touch issues

Guttermouth

Apr 5, 2012
i have a bug where I cannot multi-touch playing with my Iphone6, if I have one flipper up, it doesn’t register the other flipper so I miss a lot of balls even if I flip. I was hoping someone would have noticed it in the last update and they could fix it – but it’s been there for 2 months now, so not sure if they are aware of isolated to me. Has anyone else come across this issue?

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
This same problem exists over all the pinball apps I have. For me it's the extreme bottom right that doesn't trigger the right flipper when the left is engaged.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
Have any of you guys happened to try changing the touch scheme and seeing if this continues?
Or is it happening only on a specific touch scheme?
It looks like this is only on iPhone not iPad, or did I miss someone?
And are there any specific tables?

Trying to test this, but I can't seem to reproduce it.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I've tried testing it ever since it was reported but I can't get it to happen on any of my devices. On iPhone 5 though (seems to be a few reports on this device and not just isolated to iPhone 6/6+), I don't play it enough to provide any credible data...but the times I have played, I've never seen the issue. Not saying it's not happening, just that I've personally never seen it.

Last edited:

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
Have any of you guys happened to try changing the touch scheme and seeing if this continues?
Or is it happening only on a specific touch scheme?
It looks like this is only on iPhone not iPad, or did I miss someone?
And are there any specific tables?

iPhone 6. It happens on every touch scheme and every table I've tried. I've deleted and done a fresh install and still experience it.

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
The dead zones still exist in the new version that went live today (4.3.1). Any progress on figuring this one out? Were you able to replicate it?

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I've got a iPhone 5s that's doing the same thing. Sometimes a flipper won't work and sometimes cradling the ball the flipper will just release.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts