Cirqus Voltaire glitch on Xbox One

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
It's probably the good ol' flipping (pushing any button) when multiball starts. Can happen on just about any multiball. Don't engage any flipper or nudge when multiballs start. Could also somehow be related to the event camera being active, as that also is known to screw up. Don't use event cam to be on the safe side (ok on star trek and T2, never had any issues there).

Anderz

Sep 17, 2014
It feels like CV is one of the buggiest tables.

But it also is one of the most accurate, as it simulates mechanical breakdowns quite well... :p

Tonight I had several issues within the the same game on my PS4.

"Sneakylock" doesn't properly register on CV, if that leads to problems I don't know, but with "sneaky" on the third ball, all 3 balls failed to eject.Game started "search mode", found only one and ended multiball. when I locked the ball again (this time through the ramp) the DMD started glitching like a Nintendo Then I started filming with my ipad. This time the game found the balls (again after searching), one ball went to the ringmaster, wich challenges me to a Ringmaster Frazz(is it even supposed to, during multiball???). But the second ball is on the hat, wich the camera stays a long time locked on to as the third ball probably drains. Not before the ball is (yet again) locked with a "sneaky lock", I'm able to see the full table...

And then in the end there was this "Draw your attention to the Side Show - Juggler", but the juggler is not a part of the sideshow is he?

And yes I know I didnt manage to play well, but after this????

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.