Heartbeat and voice problems

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Just had a game where after a while the heartbeat and voice just stopped. Anyone else had this?

an ox

May 28, 2012
Yup, mentioned it in one of the other threads:

"I've noticed a couple of audio glitches. Sometimes his heartbeat stops entirely during a ball and he seems to lose his voice too. I find myself saying his words for him when that happens.

I also once had a ball pop straight through the wall of the right side alley and end up back in the plunger lane."

I seem to lose the voice almost every game now. It's a minor issue but I hope it gets fixed since the mighty voice of Gorgar is an intrinsic part of the game's appeal IMO :).

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I mentioned this over on the Android 1.0.7 bug thread. I noticed it when his "ME GOT YOU" was strangely absent, an omission that's hard to miss. But it doesn't happen all the time.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
BH, Gorgar, & BK tend to be the worst tables for bugs and inaccuracies. The sooner ROM emulation is implemented the better, as these scripted tables seem to suffer the most.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
This happens to me constantly. I just pretend that I musta killed Gorgar. The villagers then make me their king and shower me with gold and hot chicks..... I like this game.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
We must be playing different games. I want your version!

My version has some ugly demon guy who sounds like he's mentally disabled.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Went back and played the PHOF version. The voice and sound in general seems much better behaved in PHOF. You get the correct sound for lighting all the A-B-C rollovers for a start. Would have expected the TPA version to have used the same resources/sounds and the same scripting logic as PHOF...

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
Definitely notice that but to be honest the real game had very similar issues...having owned a Gorgar for many years I almost feel that this is true to the original but it seems a bit excessive.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.