NBA Regular Season

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Still pulling for my Houston Rockets. Harden for MVP

The King of Flops? Mr. No Defense?

Nah, I hope Curry takes it. That kid is a monster.

Still pulling for The Celtics 16 - 27 there's still time.

The Celtics ain't goin anywhere! lol In fact, why would you want them to? The worse they do, the better you'll get to draft this year. Actually, I hope they win all of their games going forward, that way they stay out of LA's way.

#TeamTank

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
For a second year in a row, Tony Parker as been voted as the FIBA Europe Men's Player of the Year.
Parker won the award, which is voted on by a panel of experts and fans, slightly ahead of Serbian national team star Milos Teodosic.
Parker's successes in 2014 were achieved in a San Antonio Spurs jumper, whom the charismatic guard led to his fourth NBA title, a record for any European.

Finishing third in the voting behind Teodosic was Parker's San Antonio and French team-mat Boris Diaw who, in addition to helping San Antonio to the NBA Championship, won a bronze medal at the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup.

Cocorico !

7772580722_boris-diaw-et-tony-parker-coequipiers-aux-spurs-et-en-equipe-de-france-ici-en-2013-en-nba.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;StuION7CuA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=StuION7CuA4[/video]

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
*ALL-STAR WEEKEND*

I really liked the USA vs. WORLD game.
Fun game, great idea.
...And my man Rudy Gobert showed to the world he KNOWS how to play.

463393582.0.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
The three-point contest is gonna be huge too.
Belinelli / Curry / Harden / Irving / Korver / Matthews / Redick / Thompson.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.