NBA Regular Season

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Raptors.
Wizards.
Bucks.
Grizzlies.

Looks like an interesting great season...

NEW0904NBA025.jpg

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm a Sixers fan, so it has been a very tough start to the season for me. I don't mind watching young players develop and improve, but this is rediculous. Plus when other teams play the sixers they rest their stars, so I don't even get to see them. Last night the Spurs sat Parker and Duncan. Yes,the Spurs still won easily.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Although I still bleed Bulls red from the MJ/Pippen era, I'm also a big Kobe Bryant/Lakers fan so I feel your pain Kolchak! I do love it that a lot of unusual suspects are playing that well, that makes the competition fun and less predictable. Especially impressed by the Grizzlies, they stand a real good chance to go far this season. Not so sure about the other teams that Dedpop listed. Raptors lost DeRozan for a longer time, that's not good news for them. So let the annual underestimation of those too-old injury-prone Spurs begin! :)

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I'm a Sixers fan, so it has been a very tough start to the season for me. I don't mind watching young players develop and improve, but this is rediculous. Plus when other teams play the sixers they rest their stars, so I don't even get to see them. Last night the Spurs sat Parker and Duncan. Yes,the Spurs still won easily.
--------------
I hope the Magic get out of the bottom of the draft this year. Btw, I hope they beat the Caveliers & Heat as much as possible.;)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

A really sad start indeed.
The real question isn't how many games they will lose but which team will first gonna lose vs. The Sixers.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
My last season of NBA 2K13, I got drafted by the Sixers in the career mode as a Point Guard, and it was actually pretty fun getting them to the playoffs :D

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Purple and Gold.

The rebuild has been slow and painful, but we can't win championships every season.

I love how everyone was writing Kobe off, and he went right back to being a beast, even at his age. I'm gonna bet he'll win the scoring title, which at his age will be miraculous.

Members online

Members online