NBA Regular Season

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Raptors.
Wizards.
Bucks.
Grizzlies.

Looks like an interesting great season...

NEW0904NBA025.jpg

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm a Sixers fan, so it has been a very tough start to the season for me. I don't mind watching young players develop and improve, but this is rediculous. Plus when other teams play the sixers they rest their stars, so I don't even get to see them. Last night the Spurs sat Parker and Duncan. Yes,the Spurs still won easily.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Although I still bleed Bulls red from the MJ/Pippen era, I'm also a big Kobe Bryant/Lakers fan so I feel your pain Kolchak! I do love it that a lot of unusual suspects are playing that well, that makes the competition fun and less predictable. Especially impressed by the Grizzlies, they stand a real good chance to go far this season. Not so sure about the other teams that Dedpop listed. Raptors lost DeRozan for a longer time, that's not good news for them. So let the annual underestimation of those too-old injury-prone Spurs begin! :)

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I'm a Sixers fan, so it has been a very tough start to the season for me. I don't mind watching young players develop and improve, but this is rediculous. Plus when other teams play the sixers they rest their stars, so I don't even get to see them. Last night the Spurs sat Parker and Duncan. Yes,the Spurs still won easily.
--------------
I hope the Magic get out of the bottom of the draft this year. Btw, I hope they beat the Caveliers & Heat as much as possible.;)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

A really sad start indeed.
The real question isn't how many games they will lose but which team will first gonna lose vs. The Sixers.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
My last season of NBA 2K13, I got drafted by the Sixers in the career mode as a Point Guard, and it was actually pretty fun getting them to the playoffs :D

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Purple and Gold.

The rebuild has been slow and painful, but we can't win championships every season.

I love how everyone was writing Kobe off, and he went right back to being a beast, even at his age. I'm gonna bet he'll win the scoring title, which at his age will be miraculous.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.