A few minutes from Terminator 2 while I approach 10b.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Yup, that's exactly how I've done the red targets. Makes the game insanely easy compared to the real machine, where there's a very short (~8 second) timer to complete them after hitting the first one. And of course you get an EB every six times, or even two EBs if you either didn't hold bonus or abuse the tilt bug.

I hadn't thought of using the EBs to abuse the escalating skill shot scoring, though. That's pretty clever. Not sure if that works out faster than super jackpots or the chase loop, though. 40 consecutive chase loops makes a billion in about five minutes if you don't miss.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Chase loops don't seem to work on this version. I'll post a vid of me trying later. This is tiring. Working the eb's and timing the hold bonus right means I can play indefinitely. I just passed 20b. Gonna stop now.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
tilt cancels bonus hold allowing you to relight the bonusx extra ball

I was using a legit system. I'd get the 4 eb's, light all the left lane, take it up to multiball, let the ball drain, hit the new ball skill shot (got to about 125m on that game) then hit multiball. I didn't know about that bug. It would make for even safer indefinite gameplay, but would slow down scoring a bit.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
OK, I'll ask again. What's the point of abusing the game in a way that it becomes boooooooring?

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The abuse is the railroad physics exploit that lets you get all three red targets with one shot every time, because FS failed to randomize bounces off of standups.

They should implement this. It will make death shots less dangerous (helping the newbies) and make silly physics exploits (like this) impossible.

Members online

Members online