Atomic Pinball Collection (APC)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Great job APC, after this update im having a blast with the Masks table, the physics really rock and the graphics look good but could use some more depth just like the Bot table, i dont see any reflections of the added glass tho.

Would be great if you guys could implement the physics into the Bot table cause compared to Masks this table could use some spice now, im really looking forward to new table releases in the future

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Nice update. Not crazy about the glass overlay as the only real addition to the game is seeing diabiteos upside down head from the back glass appear on all the opponents masks during a match.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
e30fcf9b39c070c4b330f8a58c20ece3.jpg
DMD keeps jackpots.

There are still lighting bugs. Tequila Bar was switched off for multiball and didn't relite after. Function was correct, though.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
DMD keeps jackpots.

There are still lighting bugs. Tequila Bar was switched off for multiball and didn't relite after. Function was correct, though.

The 100,000 dmd sticky happened to me - but only once - I think I remember it carrying over to the next ball so I ended up restarting. Yep still some table lights still malfunctioning at the end of long games - like the purple tequila bar lights going out ( bottom 2). - during regular play, they should always be on either solid or blinking.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Two tables are currently part of APC. A redo of the original Robot pin and a Mexican wrestling themed pin called Masks of Glory. Masks is a lot of fun if you haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Just beat my hi score on Rob-O-Bot! Finally! I probably came close only one other time out of the last 50 attempts. Checked the leaderboards to see how far up the list I jumped. Nope. Same spot. Just inched a bit closer the one ahead of me. Disappointment can lurk even in glorious victory.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I just found this thread and downloading now. Please I have a custom pinball machine for my iPad 3 I would love icade support for your app. Thanks!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I just found this thread and downloading now. Please I have a custom pinball machine for my iPad 3 I would love icade support for your app. Thanks!

Requested icade support a while back - hoping the new timeshock iOS update includes icade support, then I can apply peer pressure on color monkey. "See? All the cool pinball app developers are implementing icade support!" :)

The new ro Bo bot has some new features (like multiball) -they discounted it when they launched for us fans who read the threads in a timely manner...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts