Final Frontier multiball bug

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
:mad:

Haven't played this much because it kicks my ass but I finally got to Final Frontier and got the multiball camera bug. The camera drops down to the plunger and won't change until all the balls are launched which ruined the game.

This isn't the only multiball bug still around and it's really frustrating.

Playing on iOS.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
That's insane that this still exists. And this is one of those tables that doesn't even need a plunger cam. Geez!

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
In my experience the best advice to avoid this happening to any multiball is: as soon as a multiball starts - don't touch anything! until all balls are launched!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
In my experience the best advice to avoid this happening to any multiball is: as soon as a multiball starts - don't touch anything! until all balls are launched!

I do that as well. I also turn off the event camera. Those two things eliminate a lot of issues.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Yeah, that is a very annoying bug but it's not as bad as having the ROM crash, which happened to me during Final Frontier once.

sjlsam

Jul 18, 2015
Please fix this bug pinball devs

I was so excited about achieving my first Final Frontier and then couldn't play it through :(

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
just delete the plunger cam completely for this game, it's pointless.

If there's a skill shot that actually benefits form viewing it, then there can be a cam for that, but in general games without a manual plunger at all should not even have plunger cam.

Members online

Members online