Pro Table vs Regular Table

Ekimrelooc76

Dec 2, 2014
This question has probably been asked and answered already, many times, but I can't find it when I search. What is the difference between the regular version of the tables and the pro versions? I currently own only the Season one (regular) table pack.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Ekimrelooc76,
From the top of my head: Pro versions cost more, instead of 3.99/4.99 they cost 6.99. Pro versions of the tables typically have 2 things extra: an operator's menu which let you adjust a slew of options (number of balls for example). Be aware though: changing anything in those settings voids your scores for leaderboard consideration, as should be. And a lot of pro tables have the table explore option, which gives you a free camera to look at the table up close, outside of playing that is. There is no difference between regular en Pro in how the tables play, there are no seperate leaderboards for them. I think the operator's menu is the main attraction for people who buy the Pro versions. I always buy the Pro versions, but more out of support for TPA.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I bought the pro versions on ps3 for the tilt meter, unfortunately the ps3 version is missing the tilt meter feature (I know it exists in the iOS version) I've requested that they add the feature in a future ps3 update and they said it was on their to do list -hope they haven't forgot about it.

sid8580

Dec 3, 2014
'Scared Stiff' and probably some other tables have a 'family option' that you can disable in the operator menu. :)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You can also wait til after the season is released and buy a pro upgrade add-on for $9.99 on PSN. That's what I did.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
PSN effin' rules!! :p

It's literally the only reason I bought them. I'm hoping one day to actually go into the operator's menus and play around. I tried turning off Family Mode on Scared Stiff once, but I'm not sure if I did it right because I didn't notice any different call outs.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I tried the family mode off and heard the extra phrases from Elvira, they are very subtle, meaning slightly less masked innuendo. There is a thread somewhere on this so you know what to listen for, I can't believe changing something like family mode that does not affect scoring should disable leaderboards - I tried it once -said "sure enough the machine now has a pg-13 rating" and restored it back to default legit status.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.